What future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    I can guarantee you now, any player sales this season will not be put back into the team. The majority of it will go to further balance the books on the ffp we are so close to falling foul of again. Don't get your hopes up on a big name striker coming in if we sell players for £10 mil. It will be more low cost buys and freebies. Still could do some good business like that as we've seen.
    agree with this.

if the club raises 10 mil in sales, don't expect much more than 2mil for squad strengthening.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      agree with this.

if the club raises 10 mil in sales, don't expect much more than 2mil for squad strengthening.
      This.

I predict a thread next season 'where has the money gone?' The Premier mistakes need to be paid for.

Comment

Oh f*ck it....I'm off to support Tottenham

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          Youth setup (u23s) is where these younger players honed their craft with a pathway to 1st team action.
          Was querying U18s more.

Comment

If the management team we have now will continue to work well together, then I think this team can continue to develop into a top 8 or even a play off team next season already. Make no mistake about, we need some reinforcements throughout the squad - from defence to attack that is.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X