Various

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Ah thank you for taking my view with a pinch of salt lol, we have been playing some great stuff so i really am not bothered if you think we arent, as i know we are lol, also its been spotted and noted from others managers/clubs/fans so.....
    But you said we were playing good stuff last season buddy?? And again I AGREE, I think you choose to ignore this each time I say it l as you would rather debate. Recently we have played some good stuff, I’m not saying we have not, so I’m missing your point, not intentionally but I’m missing it

And you clearly are bothered or you would not be trying to convince me otherwise Pinks

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      But you said we were playing good stuff last season buddy?? And again I AGREE, I think you choose to ignore this each time I say it l as you would rather debate. Recently we have played some good stuff, I’m not saying we have not, so I’m missing your point, not intentionally but I’m missing it

And you clearly are bothered or you would not be trying to convince me otherwise Pinks
      Lol im not trying to convince you at all wsty, im finding it funny how you change youre choon every game along with others, theres no way of convincing you lot tbh
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Lol im not trying to convince you at all wsty, im finding it funny how you change youre choon every game along with others, theres no way of convincing you lot tbh
        Example please

And you are I have said above in my opinion have I not???? Your coming back saying it’s great

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Apart from his other failings, Ollie's tactical inconsistency is a trademark.

I said before the game even started yesterday that playing Eze as a one on his tod was an obvious mistake. And a manager at this level shouldn't be making errors like that, end of.

If he stays, I predict mid / bottom half at best. Money will be where mouth is for any takers.
          Yes mid to lower half mediocrity is acceptable for some but not all.

Holloway record speaks for itself inconsistant,weird team selection and
          strange formations.

History tells us we are a selling club so in these days where most matches
          are played down the bank or in the boardroom any offer of sufficient funds
          will be taken with open arms.

The type of football we play will determine long term where the future
          lies with regard to fanbase,i believe the Op mentioned the fanbase will
          suffer,i would say it already is

Comment

Example please

And you are I have said above in my opinion have I not???? Your coming back saying it’s great
            Ive already come out with the example of you saying last how good it is us mixing it up, this week we are only a long ball team, yet even though our whole performance dipped compared to last games we still played abit of nice football.

Anyway westy we have been playing some great stuff and you know it son

Comment

Ive already come out with the example of you saying last how good it is us mixing it up, this week we are only a long ball team, yet even though our whole performance dipped compared to last games we still played abit of nice football.

You should be a politician your the perfect fit

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

If he stays, I predict mid / bottom half at best. Money will be where mouth is for any takers.
                That should set up 2018/19 mini league nicely.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sorry mate your wrong. I said against Norwich we were direct but liked fact we mixed it up!!! I’ve said here more or less the same thing so I’m at a loss to to what angle your coming from. Seems the difference is your totally convinced we’re plsying total football where in my view it’s pretty direct with some nice stuff thrown in.

Anyway reckon this is boring everyone reading our back and forths so best we draw line under it

Comment

Sorry mate your wrong. I said against Norwich we were direct but liked fact we mixed it up!!! I’ve said here more or less the same thing so I’m at a loss to to what angle your coming from. Seems the difference is your totally convinced we’re plsying total football where in my view it’s pretty direct with some nice stuff thrown in.

Anyway reckon this is boring everyone reading our back and forths so best we draw line under it
                    I completely agree with you about its boring everyone, same as the same thing saying youre being proved right about ollie being the wrong choice, that was what we were discussing and me saying about how we`ve been playing and progressing, hence you saying you/its being proved right at all! that was what i was angling at westy, but i agree it is boring same debates all the time, same as same usual ones posting their same views everytime a result goes wrong.

Comment

Or result goes right. Two sides to every coin

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        Last 3 home games - the club should do everything they can to fill the stadium via local schools, cheap tickets etc - otherwise we will barely get 12000
                        We've had less than 12,000 at home (in the league) once this season and that was a tuesday night. What makes you think we will struggle to get 12,000 in the last 3 games ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Do the clubs coming up automatically go into the fantasy mini league?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              We've had less than 12,000 at home (in the league) once this season and that was a tuesday night. What makes you think we will struggle to get 12,000 in the last 3 games ?
                              Can’t see tomorrow’s game being more than 12000 - mid week, not a lot to play for, Wednesday not bringing many?

V Preston on Saturday- they will bring less than 500 which will impact

My comment is a broader view about getting the gates up to nearer 15 or 16 k to improve atmosphere, attract potential new fans etc

What’s better - 6000 empty seats or giving them away to schools or charging a nominal amount. Club would still make money through programme, food and drink sales

I just don’t think we are proactive enough when it comes to this type of thing

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                                Can’t see tomorrow’s game being more than 12000 - mid week, not a lot to play for, Wednesday not bringing many?

V Preston on Saturday- they will bring less than 500 which will impact

My comment is a broader view about getting the gates up to nearer 15 or 16 k to improve atmosphere, attract potential new fans etc

What’s better - 6000 empty seats or giving them away to schools or charging a nominal amount. Club would still make money through programme, food and drink sales

I just don’t think we are proactive enough when it comes to this type of thing
                                Agree we need more initiatives like kids for a quid, etc. Would also drop the prices for certain games...£33 for Sheffield Wednesday on a Tuesday night is a joke (for example).

To be fair, 12,000 at home when we are below mid-table is not that bad. IMO, we'll only really be full if we are challenging at the top of this division.

Comment

Working...
                                X