No announcement yet.

Eze - lots of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that's a refreshing change ,usually our young talent gets loaned out to a Conference/Div 2 side and never heard from again except in the County Court announcements.
    Olly has been pissing him about and criticising in public,good way to alienate the lad.
    He's got a touch of (dare I say it)Willan over at Scumford Bridge,a tragic loss if he goes,should be awarded the no.10 shirt.

Comment

We'll sign him onto a new deal and if he goes, it'll be January at the earliest.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Depends if he wants to play football or be an occasional bench warmer.
        This, kids would do well to get a decent contract, play some football, enhance their talent and their worth. Everyone wins. We get a good player for longer plus more money when selling, bug clubs get a more complete player and the player will get a better shot at first team football and a higher wage packet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          The club needs to be very careful what message it puts out. No ambition, no aspirations and everyone for sale doesn't put bums on seats.
          Let alone the message it sends to the players.

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Must extend his contract now.
          Of course. Will it happen though is the question.

Comment

He will sign a contract I’m sure. Lad seems very down to earth with apparently a very good family around him. He’s only 19 stay with us another couple seasons then see who’s interested. Next season he will play every game that he’s available for us or at least involved, if he leaves then he’ll either play in a development league for one of the big boys or will get loaned out.

Comment

Contracts don't tie players down, they just become a negotiating tool when it comes to valuation.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Isn't that what Les said is going to be our philosophy
                yep selling club.....going nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Must extend his contract now. Plus if we did sell given his age would we need give money to Millwall
                  I dont think so. I thought they released him and we signed him as a free agent. I don't think it was a transfer as such.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    I dont think so. I thought they released him and we signed him as a free agent. I don't think it was a transfer as such.
                    Yup, that was what I thought. Joined on a free. Millwall wouldn't be due anything!

Comment

Isn't there some sort of rule about having to cover 'training costs' if a youngster is out of contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Isn't there some sort of rule about having to cover 'training costs' if a youngster is out of contract?
                        yeah, if he left next summer on a free we'd be due compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          Only applies of you sign a player who is under 24 on a Bosman from another club. In that scenario you'd have to agree a fee with the club he was leaving, or allow it to go to a tribunal who would decide and appropriate compensation. Doesn't apply if a club releases a player and he signs for another club as a free agent, as was the case with Eze I believe.

Comment

Hes going nowhere imho.
                            Hes good but not prem good. (Yet) . Is he even good enough for a club not in a titanic relegation battle all season like us??? Would he get in a top half championship side. Not sure myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Hes going nowhere imho.
                              Hes good but not prem good. (Yet) . Is he even good enough for a club not in a titanic relegation battle all season like us??? Would he get in a top half championship side. Not sure myself.
                              Agreed Kev definite work in progress. That’s my take on the Holloway comments, keep his feet on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Hes going nowhere imho.
                                you could say the same for josh bowler and looked what happened there mate.

never say never but, i really hope your right on this one.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X