Eze - lots of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze - lots of interest

According to today’s Sun all the big boys from the Prem are already circling around him including City, Spurs, Liverpool, Scum and the likes of Palace and Brighton.

It was inevitable but what worries me more is he only has a year left on his deal and we haven’t tied him down to anything longer.

The club have to be more savvy with these youngsters. Otherwise we won’t make money and be able to rebuild.
    I think we will find it extremely hard to tie him down now and will be another talent that goes for relatively nothing in today’s market unless they act very quickly.

Only thing I would accept for him (Because every player has a price) is £8m+ with 15-20% Sell on clause.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

so it will be rebuild again next season LOL
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Only thing I would accept for him (Because every player has a price) is £8m+ with 15-20% Sell on clause.
        We won’t get that with a year left on his deal imo. At his age there be deals done behind the scene and he’ll go for free in 12 months time.

Comment

all young tallented players have a price but i expect him to sell for about 3 million
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            all young tallented players have a price but i expect him to sell for about 3 million
            we would do well to get that if he is out of contract in a years time.

Comment

Need to identify these top talents earlier and tie them up to long contracts but that is tough to do. What would people say if Eze had a 5 year contract and turned out to be pony? It's not easy. Saying that, as soon as he broke through we should've been looking to extend.

£3m + with big add ons prob best we will get right now

Comment

Must extend his contract now. Plus if we did sell given his age would we need give money to Millwall

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Isn't that what Les said is going to be our philosophy

Comment

Depends if he wants to play football or be an occasional bench warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Isn't that what Les said is going to be our philosophy
                      he never said anything about rebuilding the rebuild.

Comment

That's worth a chuckle Hitsy

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          The club needs to be very careful what message it puts out. No ambition, no aspirations and everyone for sale doesn't put bums on seats.

Comment

One of those things I'm afraid. You tie a player down to a long deal and he doesn't live up to expectations, you're lumbered with them. Don't tie them down and you run the risk of losing them on the cheap.

For what it's worth, I think he's best served having a season or 2 with us and learning his trade. Doesn't mean it will happen though!

Comment

he wont go imo. he's more likely to sign a new deal than leave at this time

Comment

Working...
                              X