Eze - lots of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    you could say the same for josh bowler and looked what happened there mate.

never say never but, i really hope your right on this one.
    What did happen there though? As far as I can tell, a Premiership club paid well over the odds for him, the manager got sacked, and now he's wasting in their reserves. He'll probably be back in the Championship again next season.

Eze is different for me. Could be a top player in the making, and has shown that he can hold his own at this level. Needs to get his head down for a year or 2 and learn his trade. He can look at a big move next summer or a year after.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      What did happen there though? As far as I can tell, a Premiership club paid well over the odds for him, the manager got sacked, and now he's wasting in their reserves. He'll probably be back in the Championship again next season.

Eze is different for me. Could be a top player in the making, and has shown that he can hold his own at this level. Needs to get his head down for a year or 2 and learn his trade. He can look at a big move next summer or a year after.
      totally agree that eze is different class. and really hope we tie him down long term.

just questioning kevs point that no one will come in for him.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

you could say the same for josh bowler and looked what happened there mate.

never say never but, i really hope your right on this one.
        Different though mate. Young player brought to never play but to nuture and hope he will one day play.

Comment

totally agree that eze is different class. and really hope we tie him down long term.

just questioning kevs point that no one will come in for him.
          I think Kev's point is that he isn't good enough for a bigger club yet. I think that's probably right too. Doesn't mean they won't come sniffing though. 5 or even 10m quid is peanuts to a top flight club these days. They can afford to roll the dice on a player who may go on to be a top quality player.

As I've said a few times though, the best thing for Eze would be to stay here and play games!

Comment

I believe the one thing that agents drum into young players heads, is that the career window is short and at any point can be prematurely ended with an injury.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              I believe the one thing that agents drum into young players heads, is that the career window is short and at any point can be prematurely ended with an injury.
              A career can also be prematurely ended (or at very least hindered) by signing for a club you're not good enough for. Ask John Bostock.

Comment

To be honest there are plenty of young players in the league that have performed well over the season that PL clubs may go for ahead of ours who have only had a handful of games.

Comment

Working...
                X