Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    I wish him well. Never made a real difference to our mediocre side.
    I think he had a few real influential matches especially this season and lately, I do agree the side is mostly mediocre!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      This is not a normal window and it's not a normal time in football. This is a player who's had an excellent season, a superb end to the season with his goals and will be going to the world cup as a potential break out in his side.

He'll be an 8 figure player this summer.
      I agree with this. We should absolutely not entertain any low bids for Mas prior to the World Cup. If he impresses with the world watching, who knows what it could do to his market value.

Hal Robson-Kanu is a great example of what's possible. In my eyes, he's a average to good Championship player. He let his contract wind down just in time for the Euros, played out of his skin in the tournament and ended up with offers in the Far East, the Prem and across Europe. Eventually signing for West Brom, no doubt with a big signing on fee in addition to his 2 year contract on Premier League money!
      Last edited by Tarbie; 09-04-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        Hope no potential purchasers were watching today.
        Bang on. Was very poor although so was everyone else to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          £10m starting bid and got to be £15m with a good World Cup
          No way of getting anything like that for him be surprised if it were £5M, clubs know we're desperate for money

Comment

Working...
          X