Ned's Last game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned's Last game?

He’s been a great servant and recognised as a top bloke, but, as captain, he let us down today. The relegation trap door has been lifted a bit - remember our poor form when he was out injured. The red mist got him.
    He’s going to miss three games and, knowing Ollie, the chance to tinker in readiness for next season is inevitable. Could just decide that he’s off, especially if Robinson does well in the middle.

No chance of us going down.

Been a good player for us over the years but certainly not great. I'd be looking at other options for the last few games of the season if, as seems likely he's gonna be offski. Nothing to gain from playing him if he's leaving imo.

Comment

Behave a bit mate.

For starters, nobody is going down with 50 points this season, not by a long stretch.

Secondly, you're hugely overreacting about Ned. Lost his head today for sure. But we were played off the park by a very poor side, I'd be more concerned if he wasn't bothered as our club captain. He'll be back for the last 2 games. Of course we're light at the back for the next 3 now with Lynch injured, but I believe Perch is available for selection again so we'll survive.
      Last edited by Tarbie; 07-04-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Gutted he’s out for Brentford we need him for that

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Behave a bit mate.

For starters, nobody is going down with 50 points this season, not by a long stretch.

Secondly, you're hugely overreacting about Ned. Lost his head today for sure. But we were played off the park by a very poor side, if be more concerned if he wasn't bothered as our club captain. He'll be back for the last 2 games. Of course we're light at the back for the next 3 now with Lynch injured, but I believe Perch is available for selection again so we'll survive.
          ned was an idiot today with the sending off but he was a passionate idiot. he wasn't looking for a sending off, he was backing scowen up, he was livid when he got sent off but tbh it was a bit of a harsh red.

bit unfair to single him out for blame too, everyone was awful today but he was up there as the least awful. he just overreacted which is understandable given that hes our captain and we were being torn apart, i'm sure if any of us fans were playing today we'd have been sent off too

Comment

Nedum was a Wrong un today......

Comment

one week we barcelona next week we barnet, Neds on the beach
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
              X