No announcement yet.

How to get promoted, courtesy of QPR’s ridiculous ‘four-year plan’ documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get promoted, courtesy of QPR’s ridiculous ‘four-year plan’ documentary

http://www.planetfootball.com/in-dep...n-documentary/

Very funny, but in parts also very true.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Hire Neil Warnock
      Last edited by QPRDave; 06-04-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Damn, you inspired me to watch it again after posting that Brian. Always a great watch though. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Damn, you inspired me to watch it again after posting that Brian. Always a great watch though. :-)
          Yeah, its an excellent doc Stan. Flavio is a great comic villain. Funniest part for me is when wants the names of the fans who are booing him

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Yeah, its an excellent doc Stan. Flavio is a great comic villain. Funniest part for me is when wants the names of the fans who are booing him
            Yes, by his perverse logic they have zero right to complain when they're only paying £10 a ticket

Comment

Great watch and loved that period of our recent history and say what you like those guys got the job done!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Great watch and loved that period of our recent history and say what you like those guys got the job done!
                Horrible men, both of them.
                Can you imagine the game for Grenfell going ahead with those two.

Comment

Flav would've bought Grenfell on the cheap by now if he was in charge, and turned it into a boutique block

Comment

Great film. A season no-one will forget.

Flav and Bernie were proper odious. But they got the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Horrible men, both of them.
                      Can you imagine the game for Grenfell going ahead with those two.
                      I'm with you mate. Very little time for either Flavio or Bernie. Horrible the pair of them.

As for 'getting the job done, it was actually Amit and Warnock that got the job done. If Flavio had stayed in control we'd have never have come up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        It was actually Amit and Warnock that got the job done. If Flavio had stayed in control we'd have never have come up.
                        Flavio got very very lucky with his investment. The only good decision he made was to step back and let Amit run things. Even after that he came back into the picture and wasn't happy with Warnock after just a few poor results.

Comment

Lucky or not they had a plan and got the job done which is what mattered most and enabled every one of us to enjoy a fantastic season that year. As for Amit being in charge it was a massive shame that never carried on after the takeover.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Lucky or not they had a plan and got the job done which is what mattered most and enabled every one of us to enjoy a fantastic season that year. As for Amit being in charge it was a massive shame that never carried on after the takeover.
                            This x100.

Comment

Agreed on Amit 73. I often wonder what might have been if Tango and Cash had accepted the Mittals takeover bid and we'd had Amit as a Chairman rather than Tony.

Comment

Working...
                              X