Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer & Twitter Rumour Thread 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heffe has joined forest on a permanent contract for 350k So far today, we are linked with the foolham keeper, Gary Gardner and hemed.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
      Washington going on loan to Millwall according to Peter O'Rourke
      Chris Martin to us then.....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Heffe has joined forest on a permanent contract for 350k So far today, we are linked with the foolham keeper, Gary Gardner and hemed.
        We cant even afford 350k jesus its worse than i thought! Maybe we should have done this deal weeks ago when forest weren't interested! At that price they have them selves a steal!

        Comment


        • Asset stripping?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Asset stripping?
            Clearly getting cash in with a view to getting to a break even position this season.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

              Clearly getting cash in with a view to getting to a break even position this season.
              And ist division football next.

              Comment


              • Sure someone has already said the same thing, but I'm shitting it that we don't get anyone in,plus nothing in January, leaving our squad so thin and poor in quality compared to some of the other teams around us, not only top half but teams we will be competing against. Watching west Brom, Middlesborough, and Forest the other night has scared the #### out of me, they are a million miles ahead of us

                Comment


                • 350k for Hefele. #### me we are skint, surprised we can even afford to turn the flood lights on this season

                  Comment


                  • Washington on loan to Millwall: perfect.

                    Not bothered about new blood as long as everyone else who started the day with us ends it with us.

                    Which I think the most likely outcome.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      350k for Hefele. #### me we are skint, surprised we can even afford to turn the flood lights on this season
                      the floodlight thing really concerns me, especially if washo goes. him and mackie were running in giant hamster wheels last season to power them

                      Comment


                      • i can still see us bringing in at least one person but its worrying that we've not brought anyone in already

                        Comment


                        • Think it will be loans only even if Freeman is sold.

                          Comment


                          • Have to say, Les is an expert at this transfer business.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                              Watching west Brom, Middlesborough, and Forest the other night has scared the #### out of me, they are a million miles ahead of us
                              Fck me you must have only watched the last few minutes of West Brom - they were abysmal for a good 85 mins - couldn't string 2 passes together!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Think it will be loans only even if Freeman is sold.
                                Could be from the fools. Looks like they are signing almost a new team

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X