• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh windass is the latest rumour. Us and Ipswich are in for him
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
      no chance getting Hemed. he's just been given the no.10 shirt at Brighton and had a pretty good pre-season for them.
      I believe he has been given the no 25 shirt this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Josh windass is the latest rumour. Us and Ipswich are in for him
        Ipswich are linked to all our targets !
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post

Ipswich are linked to all our targets !
          Because both shopping in Poundland.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Lets hope the Smyth rumour is just that. He definitely need tying down on a long term deal.
            You say that like, if we offer a new deal (i’m sure we have) then he automatically has to sign a new deal.

The club need to make a statement in two ways.

Firstly after the Smithies mugging the club need to make clear now that actually like almost every other Championship club if you want our player then you pay the market rate.

Secondly Smyth if you wont stay here develop and then leave for a fair price then fine sod you. Go and train with the kids with orders not even to be picked for the U23’s and lose a crucial year in your development and then you can sod off on a free

May sound ruthless but it’s necessary

Comment

• According to bod on twitter windass having medical tomorrow. Fee is 2mil. Where did les scrape that from. #backofthesofa #unclesloosechange #busking #raidingthecharitybox

Comment

• Originally posted by Route One View Post

You say that like, if we offer a new deal (i’m sure we have) then he automatically has to sign a new deal.

Firstly after the Smithies mugging the club need to make clear now that actually like almost every other Championship club if you want our player then you pay the market rate.

Secondly Smyth if you wont stay here develop and then leave for a fair price then fine sod you. Go and train with the kids with orders not even to be picked for the U23’s and lose a crucial year in your development and then you can sod off on a free

Smithies mugging? No other bids in the time he was with us, need to raise funds, have 2 adequate keepers to replace him.
                Remind me - how much do Joe Hart go to Burnley for? £3.5m wasn’t it!
                As for Smyth, posters were spitting the same dummies out over Eze, but the club done the things the right way and whilst everyone was wildly speculating the club were negotiating the new deal signed yesterday. We believe it or not do not know what’s going on in the background.

Comment

According to bod on twitter windass having medical tomorrow. Fee is 2mil. Where did les scrape that from. #backofthesofa #unclesloosechange #busking #raidingthecharitybox
                  You got a link mate can’t find anything? Would be decent if we could get him, liked what I’ve seen of him. From what I’ve read Ipswich are close to signing him

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/QPRLiam/s...23414296260609 There you go fordy

Comment

According to bod on twitter windass having medical tomorrow. Fee is 2mil. Where did les scrape that from. #backofthesofa #unclesloosechange #busking #raidingthecharitybox
                      Just saw Ipswich are after him also, shock, horror!
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• One more link here https://mobile.twitter.com/Judecairn...18718181531649

Comment

• can't see the point of going for windass as we have enough attacking midfielders now,not as if we have money to burn & would be a waste of resources imo. surely the board can see the obvious that we are in dire need of a decent striker?

Comment

• Is he a striker or midfielder? Or both?

Comment

• Originally posted by Route One View Post

One of the most rediculous comments I've seen on here for years

Comment

• Don`t we actually need a player who can score from a midfield position? I think he can play in both positions; Striker and in attacking midfield
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X