Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer & Twitter Rumour Thread 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

    talking absolute crap
    I don’t think Shania is, for years we’ve been week in defence & for years we’ve had Onuoha

    Not a coincidence in my opinion


    !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by qpr View Post

      I don’t think Shania is, for years we’ve been week in defence & for years we’ve had Onuoha

      Not a coincidence in my opinion
      So we would have lost 4nil yesterday if he was playing?

      Comment


      • Would have Ned over Lynch all day long.

        Comment


        • Who gives a s### look at the thread title, it's about transfer rumours not personal opinions on players past or present, not about politics, not about how #### QPR are etc nothing constructive to say then bog off. Forum has become so pants its unreal, moaning fighting and people can't even start a thread without people jumping on it and ruining it hence I rarely post on here anymore. Sort it out admin o reckon out of 51 pages of shite on here about 3 are constructive!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Insider View Post
            Who gives a s### look at the thread title, it's about transfer rumours not personal opinions on players past or present, not about politics, not about how #### QPR are etc nothing constructive to say then bog off. Forum has become so pants its unreal, moaning fighting and people can't even start a thread without people jumping on it and ruining it hence I rarely post on here anymore. Sort it out admin o reckon out of 51 pages of shite on here about 3 are constructive!
            This

            Comment


            • We are being linked with Hefele from Huddersfield who was is a CB and was mainstay in their first 11 the season they went up. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06...d-hero-hefele/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                We are being linked with Hefele from Huddersfield who was is a CB and was mainstay in their first 11 the season they went up. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06...d-hero-hefele/
                The grocer may have other options !!
                yeah I think it's time to move on wasted too much time on him what happend to the c/b from Blackpool Tilt wasn't he someone we was interested in
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 06-08-2018, 12:04 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  We are being linked with Hefele from Huddersfield who was is a CB and was mainstay in their first 11 the season they went up. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06...d-hero-hefele/
                  Now he is a BFG
                  I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                  Comment


                  • Gosh how exciting

                    Image result for eye roll gifs.....Not a dig at you Maids.
                    The Champs rivals are proper brickin it now!!

                    Comment


                    • 2 BFG......Perfect get him

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

                        The grocer may have other options !!
                        yeah I think it's time to move on wasted too much time on him what happend to the c/b from Blackpool Tilt wasn't he someone we was interested in
                        Tilt was on verge of joining ipsbitch.
                        Sainsbury seems to be heading to psv.
                        So we are left with hefelump
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                        Comment


                        • https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...52e464be08274e

                          yep, looks like sainsbury is heading to psv for a medical

                          Comment


                          • Huddersfield guy looked solid but from memory was bit slow. Beggars can’t be choosers though

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...52e464be08274e

                              yep, looks like sainsbury is heading to psv for a medical
                              Mind you Corbs I like the idea of German players they got that sort of determination about then so I'll be happy to to give him every consideration , but is he second third or fourth option ? have we missed out on other choices while fart rrsing about looking for something for nothing and having to spend more in the long run

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                We are being linked with Hefele from Huddersfield who was is a CB and was mainstay in their first 11 the season they went up. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06...d-hero-hefele/
                                We could do a lot worse.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X