• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Me or jeffqpr?
    Jeffqpr lol

Comment

• Today's latest. We want to sign players!!
      https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-make-signings

Comment

• I get the feeling we will sign Chris Martin sadly
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• I really do not know anymore as any ambition that we had is now gone sadly. A good season now is 15th in the league and win a cup game. Really do not know what to think anymore as this board are worse than the last one as nothing said can be believed and this is every season where our chairman spouts shite to appease the fans.

Comment

• I think I would choose to believe the chairman over what's reported in the press or on twitter. I don't believe the ambition has gone, it's just more realistic in terms of timescales and fitting within the rules.

Comment

• Wasn’t he a QPR target?

———

Blackpool defender Curtis Tilt has handed in a transfer request in the hope it will force through a move to Ipswich, according to Sky sources.

Ipswich are understood to have made an offer in the region of £700,000 for 26-year-old centre back.

The Tangerines have not yet accepted the offer however.

And sources have told SSN they previously indicated they would let Tilt leave Bloomfield Road this summer.
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Yes he was,qpr.!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Bournemouth are 100% going come unstuck!!!! £27million for a player crazy for club that size. The day they drop club will be knee deep

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Wasn’t he a QPR target?

———

Blackpool defender Curtis Tilt has handed in a transfer request in the hope it will force through a move to Ipswich, according to Sky sources.

Ipswich are understood to have made an offer in the region of £700,000 for 26-year-old centre back.

The Tangerines have not yet accepted the offer however.

And sources have told SSN they previously indicated they would let Tilt leave Bloomfield Road this summer.
                    This was one of our targets , does that indicate that we are confident in our persuit of Sainsbury ??

Comment

• Fulham have also paid a lot of money out on transfers so far. I'm sure i saw £63m on 4 players. £27m Mitrovic being the big one. One for £18m, one for £12m and £6m. Also Schurrle on loan. I know they have bigger attendance than Bournemouth but still a lot more than we ever spent on 4 players. There will be a lot more falling foul of ffp in the next 5 to 10 years

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Fulham have also paid a lot of money out on transfers so far. I'm sure i saw £63m on 4 players. £27m Mitrovic being the big one. One for £18m, one for £12m and £6m. Also Schurrle on loan. I know they have bigger attendance than Bournemouth but still a lot more than we ever spent on 4 players. There will be a lot more falling foul of ffp in the next 5 to 10 years
                        Surely that doesn't apply to the premier league Jeff ?? But could well be their downfall if they are stuck with premier contracts should they come down

Comment

• In a way I’m glad we went down when we did as I dread to think mess we would have got in had we still been in prem with increased money. If Bournemouth and Fulham are doing £25+ mil on players imagine what we would have been doing

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Surely that doesn't apply to the premier league Jeff ?? But could well be their downfall if they are stuck with premier contracts should they come down
                            Yes i meant if they go down however Lee Hoos said on the podcast that Premiership clubs have an average £35m per season loss limit so 3 year rolling £105 loss compared to the championships £13m £39m.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

This was one of our targets , does that indicate that we are confident in our persuit of Sainsbury ??
                              Or were?

Comment

• Shrewsbury have put a £1m valuation on Congolese defender Toto Nsiala after rejecting a bid for the 26-year-old from Ipswich

Looked good in the playoff final. I'd be happy with him if Sainsbury falls through.

Comment

Working...
                                X