Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Seems to have. There haven't been any more reports.
    OK!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Not necessarily could have been too busy with FFP aspect , now the board know what's what they can act on what plans they might have regarding transfers if any

That`s a valid point.

QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• If the club will be making an annual loss without parachute payments, then the only way to exist is to contnually find youngsters and free transfers and sell them on for a profit. I can't see how we can increase revenue any other way unless we have a bigger ground capable of being used more than 25 times a year
        We've already sussed that and started down that route with the likes of Smyth the smaller and Eze, and hopefuly those kind of signings will become the new norm -ie no more Cesar/Barton type signings

Comment

• Nothing other than a feeling three players in by Monday evening

Comment

• Agree dogs think few will arrive then we just hot knuckle down and see the season out

Comment

Nothing other than a feeling three players in by Monday evening
              If we add three players then surely we need to bring in at least another £3m to cover the wages. Washington, Sylla, Freeman or Luongo??

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If we add three players then surely we need to bring in at least another £3m to cover the wages. Washington, Sylla, Freeman or Luongo??
                You ain't going to get 3m for Washington ! Don't think the grocer is going to come if luongo goes ! Got to keep Freeman especially if got an embargo next Jan , so for me the washer and Sylla , or may be the polish lad could bring about 3m

Comment

Freeman is not irreplaceable if he can`t release the ball... He is very talented, but anyway..... Of the abovementioned three; I would build our team around Luongo. Sylla? A bit stationary but Maybe Chris Martin`s flick ons and ability to "bully" a defence is a player who might benefit the way Sylla is playing?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

You ain't going to get 3m for Washington ! Don't think the grocer is going to come if luongo goes ! Got to keep Freeman especially if got an embargo next Jan , so for me the washer and Sylla , or may be the polish lad could bring about 3m
                    Wszolek is one of our absolute best players,imo. Don`t forget that we need experienced players in our team. He is one of them. Just a thought.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Wasolec, Sylla and Washington have only got one year to go on their contracts. Might have to shift all three to get £3m

Comment

Am I getting your maths? That's 3 players on just shy of £20k per week? Negligible fees etc.?

Comment

Wasolec, Sylla and Washington have only got one year to go on their contracts. Might have to shift all three to get £3m
                          If that's what it takes but but I don't think we will pay more than 10k a week which equals 1.5m for the three

Comment

• People talk such crap on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Am I getting your maths? That's 3 players on just shy of £20k per week? Negligible fees etc.?
                              No, try and sell to raise £3m in transfer fees to cover the wages of the incoming players. That will reduce put the squad wages in effect as we were close to breaching FFP again and need to prepare for next season when we will lose £10m in sky money.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                People talk such crap on here.
                                Have you only just noticed

Comment

Working...
                                X