Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Darbs read your post again and what you say about Martin is exactly what we have missed last few seasons. We seriously have lacked a creative player and have forwards who really do one thing and they need chances created for them.

Martin based on what yoi say although playing up top brings others into the game and creates for others (Sylla, Smith and Washington don’t do that).

We have now got some young pacey players who with right person holding ball, creating and slipping them in could transform us into a pretty lively side on the attack.

Your comments on Martin have got me thinking now. Knows how to win free kicks and pens too if memory serves me right
    Salary is a massive issue and something I can't see us changing. We've just got rid of nedum and gone are the days where we could offer him 30k a week which is where I'd imagine negotiations will start. We've worked hard enough to get rid of the high earners so I can't see it happening myself but would probably improve us as he is an intelligent player
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I work with a Derby fan that echos what post 596 says. Both seem not too impressed with Rowett either
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Salary is a massive issue and something I can't see us changing. We've just got rid of nedum and gone are the days where we could offer him 30k a week which is where I'd imagine negotiations will start. We've worked hard enough to get rid of the high earners so I can't see it happening myself but would probably improve us as he is an intelligent player
        Unless these players are deemed deadwood by Derby and will pay up a percentage of their remaining contracts and us offering £15k could be viable???

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Unless these players are deemed deadwood by Derby and will pay up a percentage of their remaining contracts and us offering £15k could be viable???
          Indeed. Why would we be looking at him if we know he'd breach our wages ceiling?

Comment

• It can`t be that the club have a flat wage cap?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              It can`t be that the club have a flat wage cap?
              If it is a flat cap that may be why we are looking at Northern players

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

If it is a flat cap that may be why we are looking at Northern players
                A-ha. , I see!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Time is running g out to sign players and as usual any that are will not have had a pre season with QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Time is running g out to sign players and as usual any that are will not have had a pre season with QPR.
                    You have to wait till the last minute for the goods to be put in the bargain bucket

Comment

• #waitingfortheleftovers.
                      ​​​​​​#shoppingatfoodbank
                      #servingsfromtheslopbucket
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        #waitingfortheleftovers.
                        Depressing but probably true.

Comment

• Still hopeful of Sainsburys and the two strikers

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...jnLi0s.twitter
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            #waitingfortheleftovers.
                            You missed #skipdiving

Comment

• Better get busy now if my other post about embargo in Jan is truth

Comment

• Keeper, Centre back and a striker needed to get us through the season. Do not fancy Ingram aa our number 1 for the whole season. Assuming there is truth to the embargo.

Comment

Working...
                                X