Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer & Twitter Rumour Thread 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Don't see the issue with Chris Martin - we don't need another forward who can run at defenders - its the forward who can finish the chances we are lacking. Would say he'd fit the bill perfectly.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      #### Chris Martin. Never liked Coldplay
      No, but that is probaly because all their songs sound similar. Chris Martin, the footballer, is certainly not like Coldplay . He is unpredictable and the sort of player we need.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

      Comment


      • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Darbs read your post again and what you say about Martin is exactly what we have missed last few seasons. We seriously have lacked a creative player and have forwards who really do one thing and they need chances created for them.

        Martin based on what yoi say although playing up top brings others into the game and creates for others (Sylla, Smith and Washington donít do that).

        We have now got some young pacey players who with right person holding ball, creating and slipping them in could transform us into a pretty lively side on the attack.

        Your comments on Martin have got me thinking now. Knows how to win free kicks and pens too if memory serves me right
        Salary is a massive issue and something I can't see us changing. We've just got rid of nedum and gone are the days where we could offer him 30k a week which is where I'd imagine negotiations will start. We've worked hard enough to get rid of the high earners so I can't see it happening myself but would probably improve us as he is an intelligent player
        I played sunday league football today.

        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

        Comment


        • I work with a Derby fan that echos what post 596 says. Both seem not too impressed with Rowett either
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

          Comment


          • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

            Salary is a massive issue and something I can't see us changing. We've just got rid of nedum and gone are the days where we could offer him 30k a week which is where I'd imagine negotiations will start. We've worked hard enough to get rid of the high earners so I can't see it happening myself but would probably improve us as he is an intelligent player
            Unless these players are deemed deadwood by Derby and will pay up a percentage of their remaining contracts and us offering £15k could be viable???

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

              Unless these players are deemed deadwood by Derby and will pay up a percentage of their remaining contracts and us offering £15k could be viable???
              Indeed. Why would we be looking at him if we know he'd breach our wages ceiling?

              Comment


              • It can`t be that the club have a flat wage cap?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  It can`t be that the club have a flat wage cap?
                  If it is a flat cap that may be why we are looking at Northern players

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

                    If it is a flat cap that may be why we are looking at Northern players
                    A-ha. , I see!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

                    Comment


                    • Time is running g out to sign players and as usual any that are will not have had a pre season with QPR.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Time is running g out to sign players and as usual any that are will not have had a pre season with QPR.
                        You have to wait till the last minute for the goods to be put in the bargain bucket

                        Comment


                        • #waitingfortheleftovers.
                          ​​​​​​#shoppingatfoodbank
                          #servingsfromtheslopbucket
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            #waitingfortheleftovers.
                            ​​​​​​#shoppingatfoodbank
                            #servingsfromtheslopbucket
                            Depressing but probably true.

                            Comment


                            • Still hopeful of Sainsburys and the two strikers

                              https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...jnLi0s.twitter
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                #waitingfortheleftovers.
                                ​​​​​​#shoppingatfoodbank
                                #servingsfromtheslopbucket
                                You missed #skipdiving

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X