No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally I think current squad without any additions is good enough under McClaran to stay up

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Personally I think current squad without any additions is good enough under McClaran to stay up
      And that from the King of Pessimism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

I think you are right if only to cover injuries / suspensions.

Fingers crossed we could have a fit-again Grant Hall soon and that will make a big difference to the starting XI.
        Agreed. A fit Grant Hall will be a key player for us this season. I do also hope Lynch will get his career back on track again. It`s a pity that he hasn`t quite been as good for us as he alledgedly was for the Terriers......
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          25 he may be but very inexperienced at this level for a 25 year old and he would worry me over a season if chosen as number 1. Get a John Ruddy type in plenty of experience and someone for our two guys to learn. Cannot #### about with the goalkeeper position as all teams need a solid foundation.
          They have just had years of learning from Smithies. Time for them to do it themselves, we don't need to add another wage to the club just to give others experience. We're trying to save money not waste it again.

Comment

• Without Grant Hall loaded into the stalls we're very thin at the back, traditionally a S.Mac weak spot. If there's any money at all I'd re-inforce that end. Get shot of CW at the other.

Comment

• the following is, of course, nonsense... but is at least qpr-related.

John Harriott‏ @JHFootballAgent
              #LCFC looks like Musa will be sold for £15m or the best offer the club get. Iheanacho looks like he could be leaving after an unsuccessful season, unfortunately as the player isn't guaranteed first team football... Danny Simpson has spoken to #QPR about a transfer.

https://twitter.com/JHFootballAgent/...26237683843073

Comment

• Danny Simpson back to us lol
                Doesn't he play regular at Leicester Why would he even come back here anyway.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  They have just had years of learning from Smithies. .
                  Lumley has been with us for 8 years so I would hope he would have learnt from more than just Smithies !!

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                    the following is, of course, nonsense... but is at least qpr-related.

John Harriott‏ @JHFootballAgent
                    #LCFC looks like Musa will be sold for £15m or the best offer the club get. Iheanacho looks like he could be leaving after an unsuccessful season, unfortunately as the player isn't guaranteed first team football... Danny Simpson has spoken to #QPR about a transfer.

https://twitter.com/JHFootballAgent/...26237683843073
                    It's bowlarks yeah, but I'd love Simpson back.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Danny Simpson back to us lol
                      Doesn't he play regular at Leicester Why would he even come back here anyway.
                      ​​​​​​
                      Ging beat me to it, but would you have him back if it were true? If he's not getting game time, apart from wages, why not?

Think we were wrong in letting him go anyway - oops, what have I said?

#boardincompetentesp.TF/blah
                      Last edited by Undecided; 18-07-2018, 08:14 PM. Reason: Game tine bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Ging beat me to it, but would you have him back if it were true? If he's not getting game time, apart from wages, why not?

Of course i would have him back if there were any chance of it happening. Seems he was completely shafted by Redknapp and sold for a loan player to come in. Done very well since leaving and has improved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Shocking decision to sell Simpson.

Comment

• So after Furlong improving so much recently people would prefer him to be replaced by Simpson? No way as we do not need to spend big money in this area.
                            Unfounded gossip and get people clicking on pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              So after Furlong improving so much recently people would prefer him to be replaced by Simpson? No way as we do not need to spend big money in this area.
                              Unfounded gossip and get people clicking on pages.
                              It surely must be.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• the sun are reporting that we're set to sign trent sainsbury. be fantastic if true

Comment

Working...
                                X