Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Jordan Rhodes? Going to Norwich or coming from Norwich? Source (If he's coming to us, if not, not interested)
    going to, the pink-un, you should be because we are being left behind
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post

going to, the pink-un, you should be because we are being left behind
      Not worried in the slightest to be honest. We all knew we wouldn't be spending or even signing many, and we now have a better manager in place. 1 or 2 more and we're done I think, and I still think we'll finish higher than we did last season.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Not worried in the slightest to be honest. We all knew we wouldn't be spending or even signing many, and we now have a better manager in place. 1 or 2 more and we're done I think, and I still think we'll finish higher than we did last season.
        same here, the only thing thats worrying me is we've not signed anyone else on a free. i think we'll be fine though as eze is looking top class in preseason, he's gunna proper break out next season

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Shouldn't this thread be in the non QPR section?
          just cottoned on to that cricks

Comment

• Are we actually going to sign anyone Not exactly assisting Mr Mclaren yet Are they But Tf says will be very busy so dont worry

Comment

• Suprised we have not brought in an experienced keeper to bring the 2 young guys along! Another defender would be good as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Suprised we have not brought in an experienced keeper to bring the 2 young guys along! Another defender would be good as well.
                Ingram is 25!

Comment

• 25 he may be but very inexperienced at this level for a 25 year old and he would worry me over a season if chosen as number 1. Get a John Ruddy type in plenty of experience and someone for our two guys to learn. Cannot #### about with the goalkeeper position as all teams need a solid foundation.

Comment

25 he may be but very inexperienced at this level for a 25 year old and he would worry me over a season if chosen as number 1. Get a John Ruddy type in plenty of experience and someone for our two guys to learn. Cannot #### about with the goalkeeper position as all teams need a solid foundation.
                    How do players get experience if they don’t get the chance to play? Also by that logic Hart would have been number 1 at the World Cup instead of Pickford.

Comment

• Do we read anything into Lumley getting the no.1 shirt for friendlies?

Comment

25 he may be but very inexperienced at this level for a 25 year old and he would worry me over a season if chosen as number 1. Get a John Ruddy type in plenty of experience and someone for our two guys to learn. Cannot #### about with the goalkeeper position as all teams need a solid foundation.
                        Did the experienced Rob Green not ever worry you then ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                          Do we read anything into Lumley getting the no.1 shirt for friendlies?
                          don't think so. he played with youngsters and fringe players againat staines and didn't have a chance to impress whereas ingram played against wimbledon with our first teamers and made some pretty good saves throughout.

they're no smithies thats for sure and i've seen some negatives from both but so far ingram has looked way more comfortable compared to lumley. hopefully lumley steps up and finishes preseason strong as i'd like him to come good and be our no1 keeper

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post

don't think so. he played with youngsters and fringe players againat staines and didn't have a chance to impress whereas ingram played against wimbledon with our first teamers and made some pretty good saves throughout.

they're no smithies thats for sure and i've seen some negatives from both but so far ingram has looked way more comfortable compared to lumley. hopefully lumley steps up and finishes preseason strong as i'd like him to come good and be our no1 keeper
                            Vaguely remember Smithies having some wobbles to start with. Lumley and Ingram will be good enough IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Vaguely remember Smithies having some wobbles to start with. Lumley and Ingram will be good enough IMO.
                              A solid defence in front of them will do both of them good. Imo, we are still a CB too short.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

A solid defence in front of them will do both of them good. Imo, we are still a CB too short.
                                I think you are right if only to cover injuries / suspensions.

Fingers crossed we could have a fit-again Grant Hall soon and that will make a big difference to the starting XI.

Comment

Working...
                                X