X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why? Does he want a massive pay cut?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

isn't there some sort of rule about younger players that means they basically can't leave on a bosman unless we release them?

as far as i understand it, if we offer a new contract to an existing player under the age of 24, if the player turns the contract down to sign with someone else, then the new club has to pay us compensation decided by a panel.

i think danny ings' move to liverpool from burnley ended up costing them £6.5m, plus add-ons (+ a sell-on clause), even though he was out of contract, because he was under 24 at the time.
      Compensation is based on players wage and how long he has been at the club. As he has only been here 2 years it won't be much and would expect Millwall to get some of it anyway.

Comment

Wayne Routledge wants to come back to London
        "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Stoke relegated, only a matter of time until the Crouch rumours begin...... its written in the stars..
          I'd love it.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

A rumor on twitter saying Jack Marriott to us with CW going the other way..

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

I'd love it.
              Cant help but keep an eye on Southampton. Not only cos I want to see Hughes relegated, but there's that little bit of hope in me that thinks Austin will don the hoops again..... Crouch and Austin up front in the championship, now that I would love!!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

“DAVID McGOLDRICK is set for contract offers from QPR, Bolton and Blackburn.

The Republic of Ireland forward, 30, is out of contract at Ipswich and FIVE clubs are interested in snapping him up on a free.

Blackburn want to bolster their attack with the ex-Nottingham Forest star following promotion to the Championship.

Bolton almost signed him in January in a £500,000 deal but ran out of time on deadline day, with QPR also among the clubs looking at him.”

Phil Parkinson touted David McGoldrick as a potential replacement for Gary Madine, but Wanderers couldn’t get the deal done before the January window closed.

McGoldrick is a proven Championship goalscorer, having scored 60 times in 273 games for Ipswich Town, Southampton and Nottingham Forest.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Until we know if there is a 'new consortium' behind SMac, we're kind of pi ssing in the wind even more than usual.

Come to that we're still waiting for confirmation on the new manager. Almost impossible to second guess market activity under current circs.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Until we know if there is a 'new consortium' behind SMac, we're kind of pi ssing in the wind even more than usual.

Come to that we're still waiting for confirmation on the new manager. Almost impossible to second guess market activity under current circs.
                    Good point mate,

Also, today is the deadline given by the club, for robinson to make is decision.
                    I would hope, as we currently don't have a manager, that deadline will be extended.

it would be quite possible that robinson may choose to stay if McClaren gets the job.

Comment

Not sure this transfer gossip, in fact it isn't, this site suggests we sign Chris Brunt...
                      https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...n-this-summer/

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        Wayne Routledge wants to come back to London
                        Whether he’’d come to QPR or not I’d have him for a season or two in the championship

Comment

Big wage cut.

Comment

2018: Jan Siewert Queen’s Park Rangers

Dortmund II head coach Jan Siewert has reportedly rejected the vacant position at Loftus Road.#QPR

Comment

© ActionPlus

Fulham, Brentford and QPR are all interested in Hibernian midfielder Dylan McGeouch.

Aberdeen have been chasing the 25-year-old, whose Hibs contract expires this summer.

But several English clubs, including all three of west London’s Championship sides, are keen on McGeouch and in a position to make him a better financial offer.

Blackburn, promoted from League One, have long been interested in him and reports in Scotland have suggested he is likely to move there.

However, QPR have been planning to make him an offer, while Fulham and Brentford have been monitoring him for some time.

He is near the top of a list of players QPR’s scouting team are set to suggest to Steve McClaren, who is expected to take over as manager at Loftus Road this week following the sacking of Ian Holloway.

Hibs signed McGeouch from Celtic in 2015 after he had spent a season on loan with the Edinburgh club.

He has played in England, having made eight appearances – all as a substitute – while on loan at Coventry City from Celtic in 2As featured on NewsNow: Sport news
                              Sport News24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                2018: Jan Siewert Queen’s Park Rangers

Dortmund II head coach Jan Siewert has reportedly rejected the vacant position at Loftus Road.#QPR
                                Trying to do a Huddersfield

Comment

Working...
                                X