• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahaha

Comment

• Image result for peter griffin gifs

Why is there no hole in that wall ?!!

Comment

• proper happy about that signing! hes very good!

Comment

• It was all doom and gloom on here the last few days. What a difference a day makes. 24 little hours
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            It was all doom and gloom on here the last few days. What a difference a day makes. 24 little hours
            ​​​​​​
            I don't think signing a free agent nobody has ever heard of is going to change the mood dramatically, but that said,I hope he is turns out to be decent and welcome him to the club

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I don't think signing a free agent nobody has ever heard of is going to change the mood dramatically, but that said,I hope he is turns out to be decent and welcome him to the club
              Me I like the idea of signing someone we've never heard of rather than a name who we've all heard of on a wage snatch , German we should expect a good attitude

Comment

• Optimistic guess fella but not a chance. 10m player we can't afford that. Wage in excess of 40k not a chance. Far better teams then us would go for him. Dreamland

Comment

• Sun reader. JN

http://the72.co.uk/107355/qpr-eyeing...eague-striker/

Comment

• 23 championship goals in 3 seasons. That's just over 7 per season and for a striker. Might have cost £10m but he's not worth that.

Comment

• Vorsprung Durch Technike that is all

Comment

Pavard isn't doing too badly.

Comment

At least it shows we are active. I see we signed a young right back from fulham for the u23s as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

At least it shows we are active. I see we signed a young right back from fulham for the u23s as well.
                            Dont leave it there Jack who is he ??

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Dont leave it there Jack who is he ??
                              This is a good site for info from time to time

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s...igns-for-u23s/

Comment

Working...
                              X