X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Spencer Greenleaf‏ @spenc_greenleaf 11m11 minutes ago

More
    Steve McLaren today: 'We have a few things up our sleeve, but we're a long way off where we want to be.' #QPR
    So what do we make of that?

Comment

• The same as anyone should make from a freelance political reporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        The same as anyone should make from a freelance political reporter.
        Yep F all

Comment

• We'll be waiting for the trash no one wants, it's fine though we have some good players
          who have experience so hopefully they'll learn more from Schteve.
          10th ?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            We'll be waiting for the trash no one wants, it's fine though we have some good players
            10th ?
            I actually think with the same players under Schteve we'll do better than last season. Top half I'd be happy with.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Ebere Eze - 1
            Luke Freeman - 1
            Pawel Wszolek- 1
            Joel Lynch - 1

Summer Transfers 2018

IN
            Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel.

OUT
            Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan).

Comment

• Hoping the same ninj..

Comment

We'll be waiting for the trash no one wants, it's fine though we have some good players
                10th ?
                10th would be good, i'd be happy with that! our main priority is keeping our best players (like luongo) and developing the youngsters we have here who all have bags of potential. as steve says, we don't actually need many new signings as our future looks bright, in fact, i wouldn't be happy if we signed players that'd keep the likes of eze, chair, furlong, smyth and bright out of the side. we need players who can help develop what we already have and ones who can add a bit of extra quality to the side.

i'm absolutely buzzing for the new season though thats for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post

10th would be good, i'd be happy with that! our main priority is keeping our best players (like luongo) and developing the youngsters we have here who all have bags of potential. as steve says, we don't actually need many new signings as our future looks bright, in fact, i wouldn't be happy if we signed players that'd keep the likes of eze, chair, furlong, smyth and bright out of the side. we need players who can help develop what we already have and ones who can add a bit of extra quality to the side.

i'm absolutely buzzing for the new season though thats for sure!
                  Great post ...agree 100%

Comment

• Naritch in the money after selling Maddison for 20m. I wonder if they'll come knocking for Luongo? Swansea also looking for a keeper with parachute money to spend.
                    Last edited by SheepRanger; 18-06-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Nottingham Forest are reportedly close to signing Newcastle United midfielder Jack Colback. #nffc

Comment

Nottingham Forest are reportedly close to signing Newcastle United midfielder Jack Colback. #nffc
                        Ah come on dave give us some qpr rumours!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Ah come on dave give us some qpr rumours!
                          ...i wish i so wish Jeff

Comment

• West Brom are reportedly interested in signing Burnley striker Nahki Wells. #wbafc

Bournemouth have reportedly made a 12million bid for Sheffield United attacker David Brooks. #sufc #TwitterBlades

Bournemouth are reportedly interested in signing Brentford defender Chris Mepham. #BrentfordFC

Hull City have reportedly offered a contract to former QPR defender Nedum Onuoha. #hcafc #QPR

Oh and Leeds have made a bid for Birmingham goalkeeper David Stockdale
                            But have not met Birmingham's asking price......................yet

Comment

West Brom are reportedly interested in signing Burnley striker Nahki Wells. #wbafc

Bournemouth have reportedly made a 12million bid for Sheffield United attacker David Brooks. #sufc #TwitterBlades

Bournemouth are reportedly interested in signing Brentford defender Chris Mepham. #BrentfordFC

Hull City have reportedly offered a contract to former QPR defender Nedum Onuoha. #hcafc #QPR

Oh and Leeds have made a bid for Birmingham goalkeeper David Stockdale
                              But have not met Birmingham's asking price......................yet
                              Thanks Dave & I would like to have seen wells at our club but probably priced out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                                And us nothing!!
                                So the last shall be first.. and the first last Matthew`s Transfer policy.
                                Last edited by Shania; 19-06-2018, 12:29 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X