• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNE fans on QPR interest in Huntington
    PNE online forum
    http://www.pne-online.net/forum/show...tingdon-to-QPR

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Crazy money for a mid table team, FFP? Nah it’s only us!
      I'm getting really confused by the whole ffp rules Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I'm getting really confused by the whole ffp rules Jeff
        Yes so am I dave, I think only Man City got a fine & us, with all the going’s on in fees lately i can’t believe no one has breached the rules, FA stinks!

Comment

• The club`s income has to match the spending, is how I understand the FFP rules.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            PNE fans on QPR interest in Huntington
            PNE online forum
            http://www.pne-online.net/forum/show...tingdon-to-QPR
            http://www.pne-online.net/forum/show...=1#post2578479

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              The club`s income has to match the spending, is how I understand the FFP rules.
              No the club has to lose less than £13m average over 3 years if the owners are willing to take the loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

No the club has to lose less than £13m average over 3 years if the owners are willing to take the loss.
                Is that the general rule?

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Not that good a judge is he, eh cricks!

Comment

• Could Hull be Ned's new club?

Comment

• Laurie Whitwell‏Verified account @lauriewhitwell 4m4 minutes ago

More
                      Small bit of transfer news: Norwich winger Marley Watkins is signing for Bristol City in a £1.5m deal #ncfc #bcfc

Everyone's doing business

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Is that the general rule?
                        Yes. No more than £13m loss over three years (Euros 15m) but investment in stadium, training facilities, youth development and women's football are excluded.
                        Last edited by SheepRanger; 15-06-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          According to the Sun we are interested in 30yr old Paul Huntington a CB from Preston. Has 1yr left on his contract and we have meant to have offered £1m on a cut- price deal.
                          Two things here:

1. We're unlikely to be spending a mill on any player - especially a defender.

2. Was posted on Dot.org that we can't afford the wages:
                          "Huntington was born in Carlisle and I know one of his best pals. He reckons we can't match the wages he's on at PNE, so I can't see this one happening"

Comment

• Originally posted by deadendjob View Post

Two things here:

1. We're unlikely to be spending a mill on any player - especially a defender.

2. Was posted on Dot.org that we can't afford the wages:
                            We are going to have to spend a mill plus if Steve says he wants quality in.
                            tegarding Huntington we haven’t even made a bid just pure speculation made up, his best pal reckons that absolute crap!

Comment

• Lot of smoke and mirrors going on here. Mac would be a fool to
                              be bringing out statements, about signing quality if he knows damn well
                              he ain't got the dosh. It'll only anger the fan base, who will then question everything about him.
                              As has been said we should be happy to keep finances private, although i don't think we have £millions
                              One thing I'm confused about is the owners are said to have plenty to spend, and want to.
                              So why not use naming rights, as Birmingham have just done, as it doesn't count against ffp?

Comment

• It's all a bit too early

Comment

Working...
                                X