Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer & Twitter Rumour Thread 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spot on both of you, Lymehoop and QPRjeff1882.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

    Comment


    • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      We are interested in bringing Charlie Austin back to Loftus Road on loan. McClaren
      has worked with Charlie in his short spell here and both would like to team up again.
      Hughes doesn't rate Charlie and is looking to free up squad space
      Seriously, does anyone see this happening?

      Austin dropping out of the Premiership (he is a decent scorer and I am sure other clubs in that division would be interested)?
      QPR being able to afford him (I doubt that he would take a drop in wages or that Southampton would pay at least half of his pay) ?
      Hughes doing business with QPR for a player going out on loan (other than sending QPR a dud)?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

        Seriously, does anyone see this happening?

        Austin dropping out of the Premiership (he is a decent scorer and I am sure other clubs in that division would be interested)?
        QPR being able to afford him (I doubt that he would take a drop in wages or that Southampton would pay at least half of his pay) ?
        Hughes doing business with QPR for a player going out on loan (other than sending QPR a dud)?
        This is a 'tongue in cheek' post to get a bit of life back into the thread.

        Comment


        • No news here

          Comment


          • Yeah I'm sure he'll pick Championship QPR over Prem lge Fulham....

            http://sportwitness.co.uk/agent-conf...r-also-linked/

            Comment


            • I saw on Twitter we are being linked with Ryan Kent today.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                I saw on Twitter we are being linked with Ryan Kent today.
                4 goals in 82 professional appearances. I hope he puts in a bloody good cross......

                Comment


                • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Yeah I'm sure he'll pick Championship QPR over Prem lge Fulham....

                  http://sportwitness.co.uk/agent-conf...r-also-linked/
                  "Agent confirms......" gotta be true!

                  That said, Fools may afford a grade up from this fella now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    I saw on Twitter we are being linked with Ryan Kent today.
                    on a perm i'd take it but on loan? no way. we have enough wingers already and i hope we don't start bringing in wingers on loan coz our own young players would be missing out

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by corbray View Post

                      on a perm i'd take it but on loan? no way. we have enough wingers already and i hope we don't start bringing in wingers on loan coz our own young players would be missing out


                      Comment


                      • Rather we signed Clark

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

                          Quite simple really, Sylla gets himself into the right positions whereas Washington just gets himself into a panic.
                          Is the right answer.

                          Hanging onto CW isn't even worth talking about.

                          Comment


                          • what position would you most like to sign and who would be your ideal signing? JN

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              I saw on Twitter we are being linked with Ryan Kent today.
                              Spent last season on loan at Bristol City, made 10 appearances

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by acricketer View Post

                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">QPR boss Steve McClaren wants to take Liverpool winger Ryan Kent to Loftus Road on a loan move this summer. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/QPR?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#QPR</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LFC?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LFC</a></p>&mdash; TheFootyPyramid (@footypyramid) <a href="https://twitter.com/footypyramid/status/1002846354559983617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
                                <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                From a Bristol City fan

                                He has all the tools Matt but just doesn't deliver, loves running down cul de sacs and wouldn't even contemplate passing the ball to a team mate in a better position.
                                If he had some humility, he could be very good but, at the mo, he's a total show pony.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X