Clear All

• Mackie, Jet and Perch to leave QPR

And JET

Thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      And JET

Thank god.
      shame that, he hasn't put a foot wrong on the pitch this season for us. infact, we haven't lost a single game when hes been involved. club legend

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        And JET

Thank god.
        Is that confirmed too mate?

Comment

What i like most about this is the way we are now conducting our business. I think its quite respectful of the club to communicate this ahead of the end of Season, it does give us an opportunity to thank Perch and Mackie (whatever peoples views) have always done the best when available. I also like the way they have added Jet as a footnote as that clearly shows the clubs thoughts about his willingness to stay low collect the dough and contribute nothing.

So from my perspective. Good luck Jamie and Perchie and I wish you the best in the future. I am sure players read these boards, so lets as a fan base show that support.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Is that confirmed too mate?
            Yep..

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
              Yep..
              Cheers. Will add to title.

Comment

The right decision on all 3 counts, handled properly too!

This also signals our intention to try to keep Ned, Robbo and possibly Osman Kaykay too I'd presume.

Comment

Both sadly crippled by injuries in their last season at the club, but wish them well in their next move.

The Mack played an important role during some rocky times over the last few years, but feels like we've weathered the storm and are much better for it in terms of team spirit and the young players coming through.

All three going will no doubt be good on the financial side of things as their take home combined was probably quite large.

Comment

Just posted this elsewhere.

I like Mackie and Perch but it's the right decision to move on.

As for JET...will be good to get rid of that waste of a shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      The right decision on all 3 counts, handled properly too!

This also signals our intention to try to keep Ned, Robbo and possibly Osman Kaykay too I'd presume.
                      Oteh's contract also runs out in the summer.

hopefully he gets renewed
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        shame that, he hasn't put a foot wrong on the pitch this season for us. infact, we haven't lost a single game when hes been involved. club legend
                        He'll be introduced at half-time with Gregory Goodridge and Derek Richardson for their induction to Forever R's in 5 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Oteh's contract also runs out in the summer.

hopefully he gets renewed
                          Apparently, yeah. He's the one player I've been able to find any recent info on, but his original deal definitely was only til June 2018. Be interested to know what's going on with him. Played 3 games and now he's out in the cold?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fghoop View Post
                            What i like most about this is the way we are now conducting our business. I think its quite respectful of the club to communicate this ahead of the end of Season, it does give us an opportunity to thank Perch and Mackie (whatever peoples views) have always done the best when available. I also like the way they have added Jet as a footnote as that clearly shows the clubs thoughts about his willingness to stay low collect the dough and contribute nothing.

So from my perspective. Good luck Jamie and Perchie and I wish you the best in the future. I am sure players read these boards, so lets as a fan base show that support.
                            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

I wonder if the club will take the opportunity to induct Mackie into Forever R's while he is still here. Last home game of the season have a big deal made out of him.

In the same way it would be nice to know neds situation before the season ends. If he's off, then it would be a great chance for the fans to give him a good send off.

Comment

Working...
                              X