Team For Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team For Hull

Ollie added that there may be a few changes against Hull because of an illness around the camp, whilst also acknowledging that he may give a chance to one or two who have impressed him during recent training sessions.

What ya all make of that ?

Yeah, fully expecting Ollie to shake things up this weekend. He pretty much told us as much after last weekend. Hadn't heard about the illness in the camp, but that just makes it even more likely that there will be changes.

Comment

We don't wont too much of a change cos it ain't fair on the fans going all that way.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        We don't wont too much of a change cos it ain't fair on the fans going all that way.
        No just the five or six then.

Comment

If we are chucking a few into the mix, would anyone give Ingram a start at Hull ?

Comment

rest smithes, freeman and smith.

----------------------ingram---------------------
            furlong------ned------------lynch---------bidwell
            -------------scowen--------luongo----------------
            woslek--------------eze-----------------smyth
            ---------------------sylla------------------------
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Ollie added that there may be a few changes against Hull because of an illness around the camp, whilst also acknowledging that he may give a chance to one or two who have impressed him during recent training sessions.

What ya all make of that ?
              No excuse needed for him to pick Washington and Mackie, but he has the perfect opportunity now! If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it!

Comment

Betting tips
                Hull City’s productive run of form, with just two defeats coming in the last eight games, makes them the clear favourites to find a win against a QPR side that has struggled on its travels. Most firms are offering even money on a home victory, while a couple of going odds-on. The 11/10 with Paddy Power is as good as it gets for a City win. QPR are as long as a 3/1 (William Hill). A third consecutive draw for City is 11/4 with Betway.

For all City excelled against Wolves on Tuesday, the attacking cavalry are due back and head the first goalscorer markets. Abel Hernandez is 9/2 (Betfair), Jarrod Bowen 7/1 (Boylesports) and Harry Wilson 10/1 (Betfair). Markus Henriksen is due a goal and he’s 15/2 (Betfair) to score at any stage. QPR have not won a league game in East Yorkshire since 1970 and a repeat of that 2-1 victory is 12/1 (Bet365).

1970 ??? wow. Gotta pick a winning team Ollie !!

Comment

Ilias Chair and Bright Osayi-Samuel have been included in the squad for QPR’s trip to Hull and are expected to feature in Saturday’s game.

Manager Ian Holloway said last weekend he was minded to select both youngsters along with defender Alex Baptiste, who has been included in the squad as well.

Holloway said: “I might consider putting the three in who haven’t been used; Ilias Chair, Baptiste and Bright Samuel, because they’ve been flying in training.

“What a great choice for me. Hopefully I can do that and keep things moving.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/y...quad-hull-trip

Comment

I'm really hoping and excited by BOS. I want the boy to be the next Trev, or Impey. We used to just sign em,
                    train em up, and off they went, and I'd love to see this lad get in there with Eze, Smyth Oteh etc.
                    Feel a bit sorry for Wheeler, not sure what he's done wrong, or is he still injured

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I'm really hoping and excited by BOS. I want the boy to be the next Trev, or Impey. We used to just sign em,
                      train em up, and off they went, and I'd love to see this lad get in there with Eze, Smyth Oteh etc.
                      Feel a bit sorry for Wheeler, not sure what he's done wrong, or is he still injured
                      Wheeler is out for the season as far as I heard.

Agree on BOS....think he could be a real prospect.

Comment

Ah cheers

Comment

I'd play a young centre back tomo if as seems likely Ned, Robbo and Perch are offski.

Comment

Working...
                          X