If Millwall can do it...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I would happily go up not spend a penny and just clear outstanding debts and be on front foot financially for first time in years
    I think that has to be our prime objective,or if we do spend,do it wisely and in moderation
    within the dreaded ffp

Comment

they should of beat ipswich last week then they wld have been in the PO's ,they go to the end , have a togetherness and work hard , physical team and there is no reason why we shouldn't be there next season

Comment

They win again. They have Bolton then play all play off rivals so it’s in their own hands

Comment

Unless Ned is on proper championship wages on his next contract with us I’d happily bin him tomorrow. A rookie left back has been transformed into a very reliable centre back every bit as good as Ned and a lot younger. I’d like to see us get two new CBs and a striker and tie down a couple of the younger boys coming through onto better and longer contracts.

Comment

Maybe Millwall are better than us,might have a better manager or are we really play off candidates (as apposed to bottom half team again) for next season?

Comment

They have consistency in selection and style of play and play to their strengths. They give everyone a game based on all of the above.

Comment

Anyone else think cardiff goingto totally blow it and fulham or wall to go up
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Wall v. Cardiff in play-off final. Good Luck Met. with that one
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    They have consistency in selection and style of play and play to their strengths. They give everyone a game based on all of the above.
                    Precisely, something we will never have with current manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Anyone else think cardiff goingto totally blow it and fulham or wall to go up
                      i still think cardiff will go up over fulham just coz warnock is a master of the championship. best manager ever in the second division imo, certainly not eddit howe who was named as such by the fa!

if i had to choose i'd rather fulham go up over cardiff purely coz i like fulham more. my old man is a fulham fan and it'd mean the world to him if fulham went up again

Comment

If Millwall can do it......... thought you were going to say 'sack Holloway'.

Comment

Can’t believe Derby are still in the mix. FFP should be fun next year if Derby don’t achieve promotion like wise if Villa don’t go up they’ll be in their third year in championship therefore major 5hit or bust for them next year

Comment

Cardiff all day long.......dont want the ruperts to go up

Comment

Think we needed to do it this year. It's been a pretty rubbish league with teams like Millwall, Preston, Brentford sniffing about 6th spot. We've had the last knockings of parachute money too. I don't look at our squad and think it's cut out for a 46 match grind by a long chalk and I expect the division to be much tougher next year. I'm expecting a lot of midseason mediocrity for a few years... a bit like Ipswich.
                              I suppose the beauty of playoffs is you can lose loads of games have a negative goal difference and still squeeze into 6th, but lets be honest, about 20 teams will think that's a possibility in August.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                                Think we needed to do it this year. It's been a pretty rubbish league with teams like Millwall, Preston, Brentford sniffing about 6th spot. We've had the last knockings of parachute money too. I don't look at our squad and think it's cut out for a 46 match grind by a long chalk and I expect the division to be much tougher next year. I'm expecting a lot of midseason mediocrity for a few years... a bit like Ipswich.
                                I suppose the beauty of playoffs is you can lose loads of games have a negative goal difference and still squeeze into 6th, but lets be honest, about 20 teams will think that's a possibility in August.
                                Out of interest, why do you expect the league to be much tougher next year?

Comment

Working...
                                X