Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford tickets

On sale Monday for fans with 1100+ loyalty points

Am away on a pals stag for this - was almost thankful a while back as fed up on losing there but the way we are playing atm I'm starting to feel a bit gutted I may well miss us taking 3 points!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Poxy 1500 tickets

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
        Poxy 1500 tickets
        Should be double that at least.

Is that what they give away teams or is that what we've requested?

Comment

Would love to buy any spares. Ideally need 2 one for my 14 y old and one for me

PM me if you can get any

Thanks
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Should be double that at least.

Is that what they give away teams or is that what we've requested?
            Thats the allocation it’s tiny away end

Comment

1100 points jesus christ!!! would anyone with enough points be able to get me a ticket if i give them the money for it? always wanted to do this game but i've never had the points for it!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                1100 points jesus christ!!! would anyone with enough points be able to get me a ticket if i give them the money for it? always wanted to do this game but i've never had the points for it!
                Someone help this man out if possible. Been great offering his season ticket to others when not using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Someone help this man out if possible. Been great offering his season ticket to others when not using it.
                  You are right of course Brian. However, with the limited number of tickets and the high loyalty points requirement, I guess there won't be a lot of slack. I will be using mine but anyone who isn't, there is no better candidate
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Shame I will never get to this ground. I wont get enough points and they will move out in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      I will try for you corbs i know a Brentford s/t holder but if i am successfull
                      might be in a home area.

Having said that last time i went there we beat them 2-1 with a winner
                      from Bircham and i was in the home end with a load of other R's fans

Comment

I've been to 40 grounds and nigh on 100 away games, but have never been to Brentford to see the r's in a league game
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

i'm in the 3rd sitting but been told by one of my kids he wants it , got to let the youngsters come thru

Comment

Gutted I wont get a ticket, my 666 loyalty points mean I'm not loyal enough!

Comment

I'm going! Got two tickets via my B-I-L mate but will be "undercover" in the main stand (with lots of other infiltrators) I hope!!!
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                              X