Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to come up/go down for next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plymouth

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      This has got to be the shout WBA Stoke and Soton , three appointments off the merry go round , change for change sake , but the Hugh's factor puts the iceing on the cake , please God let it happen !
      I concur completely.

Comment

Can i want all of them to go down equally?

Comment

I'd love Bournemouth down so they can get hammered like us by ffp
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Come Up: Blackburn, Wigan and Portsmouth
            Down from Prem: WBA, Huddersfield and Palace
            Down from our league: Burton, Forest and Sunderland

Blackburn, Wigan, WBA and Huddersfield are easy-ish away days for me.
            I have a soft spot for Portsmouth
            I dont like Burton or Palace so I wish failure on them and I'm fed up with never winning at Forest even when they're rubbish.

Comment

Down Wba ...West Ham...Palace

Would like to swap Wba for Stoke as their fans are so ugly and muggy .

Comment

Any 6 we can take 3 points off - home and away

Comment

like shrews as haven't been their , don't care who come down from PL , the local the better for me

Comment

Only want palarse to come down as i work with a load of those morans. Would love us to stuff them next season just so i can shut a few of those knobs up.

plus, i want those cretins down the road to not go up to the the prem.
                    Would love them to get smashed in the playoff final
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I’d like to see Shrewsbury and either Portsmouth or Peterborough come up just to bring some fresh clubs to the championship.
                      Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Only want palarse to come down as i work with a load of those morans. Would love us to stuff them next season just so i can shut a few of those knobs up.

plus, i want those cretins down the road to not go up to the the prem.
                        Would love them to get smashed in the playoff final
                        I think it's a given that all of us on here wouldn't want to see Fulham going up mate. Such a muggy club, and I hate being 2nd best to them. Feel the same about Brentford, although I have a little bit more respect for Brentford fans than fans of Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          I think it's a given that all of us on here wouldn't want to see Fulham going up mate. Such a muggy club, and I hate being 2nd best to them. Feel the same about Brentford, although I have a little bit more respect for Brentford fans than fans of Fulham.
                          What !! have you ever been to Brentford buddie ? The biggest cheer you get is if it's reported Chelsea are winning followed by we are if losing

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            I'd love Bournemouth down so they can get hammered like us by ffp
                            Would love to see if Eddie Howe stays if they did.

Comment

I'm stoked that Stoke are going down.

WBA aswell i dislike the Midlands clubs as a whole, they will all be down here soon with a bit of luck!

Wouldn't want to see Southampton go down, but as Hughes is at the helm i guess they deserve it.

Not a fan of any of the top 6 in League 1. Plymouth would be nice on a late charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X