Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to come up/go down for next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to come up/go down for next year?

WBA, WHU and Southampton. Not done West Ham at the new ground so that would be quite good to go to. Southampton is an easy away game with the potential to be good fun if it is hot.

Portsmouth and couldn't care less between the others. Shrewsbury would be good as they are a new team to the Championship. Have no interest in Blackburn or Wigan.

Blackburn and Wigan are easy away days for me, so I would like for them to go up!

Comment

I think West Brom and Stoke are a forgone conclusion, and I'm glad about Stoke too. Such a muggy club with morons for fans. I'd like to see Palace go with them, although it would also be quite funny if Southampton went down too. Mark Hughes taking 2 teams down in the same season, beautiful! Ha ha

I'd imagine Wigan and Blackburn will be coming up. Not really too fussed about any of the other 6 or 7 sides in the running for the play-offs. Suppose it would be nice to see Charlton back in the division, another London derby and all that!

Comment

West Brom , Stoke already down - West ham for a london Derby would be Good. As would Palace . but will probably be southampton

Would like to see shrewsbury Come up - considering where they have come from - also Charlton and/ or Pompey - always a good away day!

Comment

WBA are down. Would like Soton (local-ish) and Hudds to come back down - the latter I have just always enjoyed as an away day for some reason.

Hope Wigan come up as it's my favourite overnight away stay haha plus want Shrewsbury & Rotherham as done neither ground.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Think Spam are in the clear now ,shame because they are a grubby /muggy bunch and i havn`t done the London Stadium yet . Hope Palace come down ,just because its very local to me and makes for a bit of fun with my Palace mates, i`d take Southampton too ,because its a relatively easy away game to get to .
            Coming up would prefer Charlton ,just for the London derby and Shrewsbury , because wherever i go on holiday abroad i seem to meet Shrews fans and they always seem a right laugh ! The rest im not fussed about ,maybe Posh just cos they are nearer .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Who do i want ?

Down: Palace, Stoke and Southampton (only because of Hughes)

Up: Blackburn, Shrewsbury and Charlton.

Comment

What the hell has happened to Southampton?! Once a model of sustainability for smaller clubs - now down the pan. Stoke too.

And having to resort to Mark Hughes........ Farrrrk.

Comment

It was never going to be sustainable selling your best players year on year. They done well with that but can only last so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I think West Brom and Stoke are a forgone conclusion, and I'm glad about Stoke too. Such a muggy club with morons for fans. I'd like to see Palace go with them, although it would also be quite funny if Southampton went down too. Mark Hughes taking 2 teams down in the same season, beautiful! Ha ha

I'd imagine Wigan and Blackburn will be coming up. Not really too fussed about any of the other 6 or 7 sides in the running for the play-offs. Suppose it would be nice to see Charlton back in the division, another London derby and all that!
                    This has got to be the shout WBA Stoke and Soton , three appointments off the merry go round , change for change sake , but the Hugh's factor puts the iceing on the cake , please God let it happen !

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                      What the hell has happened to Southampton?! Once a model of sustainability for smaller clubs - now down the pan. Stoke too.

Should never have sacked Puel. Serves those supporters right if you ask me as they all banged on about being "boring" but a cup final and a top 10 PL finish ?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post

Turning point was the new Chinese owner wasn't it?

Comment

In the early 90's, old pubehead wanted a bag of sand to hand out the trophies to our junior football club.

Dave Clement did it for free.

Good luck Saints...........

Comment

down - palace, whu and soton. first 2 coz of them being london based and in whu's case, a fancy new stadium. soton just coz southampton is a good day out.

obviously wba are already done for but would't it ne great if they brought in coach carter who then leads them to safety on the final day of the season?

Comment

WBA, Stoke and Saints

Wigan, Rovers and Posh
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X