No announcement yet.

Daniel Farke.. bitter blind farker.. narrrwich manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you've shipped 4 to us and let Matt Smith take the pi$$ including show boating, you really should keep your mouth shut & accept defeat what a plum.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/981152084757065730

Comment

Probably just p*ssed off that fouling Smith at every single occasion didn't get them anywhere.

Comment

Poor Maddison ! Matt Smith did that to him , Eze nutmegged him & smiled at him , Paul Smyth mugged him off & was only on the pitch 4 minutes ! Probably sitting at home rocking backwards & forwards in the corner of a dark room crying ? Nevermind��

Comment

A good reality check is to look at one of their forums. They know the score, even if Farke is in denial.

I'd still like to see more ball for the big fella to run on to, but that means at least one proper winger getting it in from deep and wide, where it really hurts.

A lot of people had doubts re Smith but as was pointed out at the time his ratio at this level is excellent. He just needs the service, and if he doesn't clean up Eze will.

Smith can bully a defence in a way Polter (to take one example ;) ) never could.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              I'd still like to see more ball for the big fella to run on to.
              Would like to see Smith use his feet more around the box as he has a wicked shot on him.

Not complaining about him at all, just think there is more to him than getting his nugget onto everything.

Comment

Must be wrong but I thought good teams and good MANAGERS would have a plan to to cope with the long ball , but then again I suppose Farke is to much of a football puritan to have a big striker to play to

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  A good reality check is to look at one of their forums. They know the score, even if Farke is in denial.

I'd still like to see more ball for the big fella to run on to, but that means at least one proper winger getting it in from deep and wide, where it really hurts.

A lot of people had doubts re Smith but as was pointed out at the time his ratio at this level is excellent. He just needs the service, and if he doesn't clean up Eze will.

Smith can bully a defence in a way Polter (to take one example ;) ) never could.
                  I suppose they think in the words of corporal Jones he's a silly old farker

Comment

bad loser , get a grip farke it happens to every team

Comment

I agree with everyone, what an insult to our team on probably our best performance of the season.maybe I missed something but I think we played some football in that game?

Comment

Farke off you nutter.

There were a lot of long balls, but also some good football too.

You're just coming across as a very sore loser.

Comment

a man trying to hold on to his job
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

needs to spend a little less time on his hair and more time on getting his team up

Comment

Working...
                            X