Daniel Farke.. bitter blind farker.. narrrwich manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Farke.. bitter blind farker.. narrrwich manager

What a complete bitter pot of the Toss.. Quote unquote “ All we had to do was a job on Smith as they are a long ball team . We couldn’t do that and they played no football but won the long ball duels “....

He can Farke off

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
      What a complete bitter pot of the Toss.. Quote unquote “ All we had to do was a job on Smith as they are a long ball team . We couldn’t do that and they played no football but won the long ball duels “....
      Hahaha bitter & twisted or simply blind and stupid?

Comment

How can a German moan about aerial bombardment
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          How can a German moan about aerial bombardment
          ����������������

Comment

he has a face that looks like a well trimmed scrotum and long ago i promised myself that i'd never ever value the words of someone who looks like a pair of balls

Comment

That was supposed to be laughing smiles leighsy ., looks like my laptop is just as farking bad

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                he has a face that looks like a well trimmed scrotum and long ago i promised myself that i'd never ever value the words of someone who looks like a pair of balls
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Like me, he must have thought he was dreaming when big Matt did that 360
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ok going to go against the grain here we did play some lovely football but we also threw a lot of balls forward for Smith. He’s gone OTT saying we were all long ball as I thought we mixed our game up hence why they never knew what was going on

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Ok going to go against the grain here we did play some lovely football but we also threw a lot of balls forward for Smith. He’s gone OTT saying we were all long ball as I thought we mixed our game up hence why they never knew what was going on
                      Exactly westy, this is a big reason teams cant live with us as we`re mixing it up really well hence they start opening up, plus the youngsters going at them aswell and others, love it and hope it continues.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Strange manager, kept walking out his dugout yet never really gave out any chat. Think there fans have had enough of him because they were chanting for a sub which he ignored. Foreigner doing badly, seems the total opposite of the Huddersfield manager.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Exactly westy, this is a big reason teams cant live with us as we`re mixing it up really well hence they start opening up, plus the youngsters going at them aswell and others, love it and hope it continues.
                          That’s what it’s about Pinks not to be predictable keep them guessing. With likes of smith, Ned, Scowen and Mass think we also have the characters to take it to the trenches too if sides want to battle like that. Currently we have lovely blend

Comment

Proper weirdo of a bloke. Sounds like his balls haven’t dropped and have instead gone towards making his face. Cretin

Comment

I don't think he was farke off with his assessment. Norwich didn't really win any of their dew-ellls and in a round about way he was saying Norwich were shite, which they were. He was being a bit generous with his assessment of the first 30, don't think Norwich were creating many chances. Oh well, them man didn't look happy, he looked like he just watched his team lose 4-1!

Comment

Working...
                              X