Mas Bigging Up Birch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mas Bigging Up Birch

Interesting interview with Luongo. Talking highly of Bircham and the work he's done with him in training. I think most fans (myself included) have questioned whether Birch is up to the Assistant Manager job, so it's actually good to see a senior player endorsing him like this.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...edium=referral

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Interesting interview with Luongo. Talking highly of Bircham and the work he's done with him in training. I think most fans (myself included) have questioned whether Birch is up to the Assistant Manager job, so it's actually good to see a senior player endorsing him like this.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...edium=referral
    Hold on, I thought Holloway and Bircham were just a useless pair of fanboys !!?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Hold on, I thought Holloway and Bircham were just a useless pair of fanboys !!?
      I think Birch gets a lot of stick because he doesn't come across very bright. But let's be honest mate, none of us on here would know if he's any good as a coach or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I think Birch gets a lot of stick because he doesn't come across very bright. But let's be honest mate, none of us on here would know if he's any good as a coach or not.
        Exactly.

Comment

Brigham eats half of luongos grub at training ground to keep him fit. Generously thoughtful
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Luongo says

QPR have suffered one defeat in six now, with Luongo flourishing. The Australian international has scored four goals in his last six starts, and he admitted: “The set-up of the team is helping me a lot.
            “It is easier to read the game, everyone is on the same wavelength and I am timing my runs into the box well"

Set up being not playing five at the back. Missed his comment that Ollie was just waiting to bring the youngsters in. And that he said that in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Luongo says

QPR have suffered one defeat in six now, with Luongo flourishing. The Australian international has scored four goals in his last six starts, and he admitted: “The set-up of the team is helping me a lot.
              “It is easier to read the game, everyone is on the same wavelength and I am timing my runs into the box well"

Set up being not playing five at the back. Missed his comment that Ollie was just waiting to bring the youngsters in. And that he said that in January.
              I make that 3 first team players who have come out in the media and stated they all prefer the formation we now use.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                I make that 3 first team players who have come out in the media and stated they all prefer the formation we now use.
                Yep. Publicly, mind. All deluded, however. It's Ollie waiting to bring on the youngsters.... LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X