Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the team we’ve been waiting for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought ffp was brought in to protect clubs from unscrupulous business men.
    Not destroy clubs, which is what it is doing
    I completely disagree with it anyway, but the FL seem hell bent on killing it's member clubs, well some of them

Comment

If we bring in a good striker in the summer we should be aiming for a top half finish for next season

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        If we bring in a good striker in the summer we should be aiming for a top half finish for next season
        Just to clear this up once and for all. By top half you mean between 1-12?
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          Top half ,above 12th spot,and not looking over our shoulders all the time. We are a million miles away from a promotion winning team at the moment but baby steps is the right direction for us right now,especially as we will have little or no money to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            I think half of 24 is 12, so anything below 12th would be bottom half.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Top half ,above 12th spot,and not looking over our shoulders all the time. We are a million miles away from a promotion winning team at the moment but baby steps is the right direction for us right now,especially as we will have little or no money to spend.
              Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              I think half of 24 is 12, so anything below 12th would be bottom half.
              As you can see Rebel usually has his own definition.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
              X