my mate missed the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mate missed the game

asked him why he wasn't at the game today , he thought we were playing tuesday night . i've never made that mistake myself and wondered if anyone else has . don't suppose it would happen to any regular forum posters as we talk about upcoming game

he must be gutted , sitting through some of the dross we have played this season ,then to miss this , hows your luck ??!!
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Happens years ago without internet. Not now.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Happens years ago without internet. Not now.
        This. Matey must live under a rock not to know when games are now poor sod though, what a game to miss!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I forgot to do my super six prediction does that count?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

he's brilliant tho , doesn't know any of the players names, he's always saying ""what's that new geezers name "..... and " i'm not coming anymore" , then he'll be back next time

Comment

I seem to remember many years ago a couple of Newcastle fans turned up at a London ground, but the game they wanted to see was being played at St James Park.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

A Tranmere fan spent all week walking to their game at Dover last week for charity and when he arrived they called the game off

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-days-14477947

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  A Tranmere fan spent all week walking to their game at Dover last week for charity and when he arrived they called the game off

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-days-14477947
                  fair play to him

Comment

I missed the Fulham kick off as I thought it was 12.45. I was so sure that I did not even think to look.

Comment

30 odd years ago a girl I seeing brother went up to watch Chelsea. He got up there and found they wasn't even playing lol. he was a mad skinhead and not full shilling and someone spiked his drink and he lost it.threatened to kill his Mrs and mop the blood up with his kids. Nice holiday to mental ward lol
                      Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 03-04-2018, 07:01 PM.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i work out of a van with my dad in london but live in bracknell and whenever we play midweek games i wait in london for the game. last season i thought we were playing at home so stayed in london rather than getting a lift back only to find out we were playing away...

Comment

not so, long ago i arrived at loftus road for qpr v brighton i was all exited look look i thought loads of parking speces i can park so close to loftus road when i got to the stadium i realised what had happened but i tried not to let them know what i had done as i went to buy tickets they said my god you are going have to go so fast to get to brighton how can you travel that far in just one hour so very embarressingly i told them what i had done,they felt sorry for me but thats it really its all part of being old i guess
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X