BOS, Chair and Baptistery to start next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Yes the introduction of the young attack minded players applieing pressure , defending from the front convinced him he didn't necessarily need the extra man in midfield , one of Ollie's major faults is he's too pig headed to listen to anybody him take orders never going too happen mate
    This all day long, as ollie had commented about in january ofwhich gets constantly ignored
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
      Just looked up Cole Kpekawa and how his career has gone - I thought it would have turned out better than it has
      i remember when we sold him, people were up in arms but clearly it was a good move from the club. i even remember les at the time saying cole had a bit of an attitude problem and refused to lose weight. my barnsley supporting mate said the same of cole when he was at barnsley too.

good bit of business from the club imo, 400k for a waste of talent

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        i remember when we sold him, people were up in arms but clearly it was a good move from the club. i even remember les at the time saying cole had a bit of an attitude problem and refused to lose weight. my barnsley supporting mate said the same of cole when he was at barnsley too.

good bit of business from the club imo, 400k for a waste of talent
        Thats mad that all he had to do was lose abit of weight & get fit, he`ll be kicking himself further on in life getting a chance like that and being like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          haha artful
          You can`t really resist winding people up, can you???? ...........
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            You can`t really resist winding people up, can you????
            Sorry shania i was just quoting artful asin knowing some wont like hearing that, but is youre comment not abit hyprocritical with as this board gets taken over 99% of the time by negative rubbish i told you so`s all the time, after the reading game and i got a couple of pelters, yet when we`ve done well we cant post up and gloat about our teams performance as its windeing others up, yet negative talk about our clubs ok all week every day!

Comment

Sorry shania i was just quoting artful asin knowing some wont like hearing that, but is youre comment not abit hyprocritical with as this board gets taken over 99% of the time by negative rubbish i told you so`s all the time, after the reading game and i got a couple of pelters, yet when we`ve done well we cant post up and gloat about our teams performance as its windeing others up, yet negative talk about our clubs ok all week every day!
              Not after Olli went 4-4-2. Problem is that to some the same Olli seem untouchable, Pinkie.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Pinkie I support IH. I also think that he needed the youth to develop before he could introduce them. I also agree that some people are now saying that as we are playing good football then IH is to blame for not changing things sooner. However attacking them won't get them to change their mind. If QPR can go undefeated until the end of the season and show some consistency then this will help sway people to your point of view. Every time there has been some optimism the next game has been a disaster and this needs to change

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Christ they are only going to take part wether it's off the bench or start it's looking to next season , only one team has a remote chance of catching us on paper he needs to know what we need buy or let go
                  Because that worked really well last season! we experimented for the last 8 games of last season - he then went out and bought a load of players who didn't fit the system he then chose to play.
                  my point is we have very rarely played the same team twice this season - surely he must know what the players offer by now and who stays and who goes....

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    Because that worked really well last season! we experimented for the last 8 games of last season - he then went out and bought a load of players who didn't fit the system he then chose to play.
                    my point is we have very rarely played the same team twice this season - surely he must know what the players offer by now and who stays and who goes....
                    Good post

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                      Pinkie I support IH. I also think that he needed the youth to develop before he could introduce them. I also agree that some people are now saying that as we are playing good football then IH is to blame for not changing things sooner. However attacking them won't get them to change their mind. If QPR can go undefeated until the end of the season and show some consistency then this will help sway people to your point of view. Every time there has been some optimism the next game has been a disaster and this needs to change
                      Yes i agree south, but if you look on my other thread im not attacking anyone getting hijacked more like by same ones everytime lol, im just happy we are doing well and more consistent now, its others that like to do the attacking

Comment

i think its coz a few good games don't make up for 30 games pinks, people are more than in their right to call out ollie for repeating mistakes. he did make a mistake at reading thats for sure, he rectified it against norwich but its the fact that he takes so long to learn from his mistakes and repeats them over and over again.
                        people don't mind losing if we play the right team and give it our all, no one would have any issue if we lost a game that way.

even you can admit that ollie has made mistakes in the past (yes hes working to sort out said mistakes so deserves more time) and we've lost points coz of it. he still has a way to go yet to win over fans imo

Comment

i think its coz a few good games don't make up for 30 games pinks, people are more than in their right to call out ollie for repeating mistakes. he did make a mistake at reading thats for sure, he rectified it against norwich but its the fact that he takes so long to learn from his mistakes and repeats them over and over again.
                          people don't mind losing if we play the right team and give it our all, no one would have any issue if we lost a game that way.

even you can admit that ollie has made mistakes in the past (yes hes working to sort out said mistakes so deserves more time) and we've lost points coz of it. he still has a way to go yet to win over fans imo
                          But corbs do you see me crying or wingeing in the week every week every day of constant slagging off our club and players and manager? nope yet when we win and post up along they come jumping on it even after a great win and in good form!

Comment

If he didnt make mistakes he wouldnt be human or in the championship! and our players no matter what formation have been trying all season and under ollie, we`re only seeing great improvement now as its took time, something a few of us said we need all along, but too many impatient want it all nows & its not going to happen when we`re not like other clubs spending big, hes built this up with no money, if it was another manager he`d be getting big upped for doing this on no money to spend hardly.

Comment

if it was another manager he`d be getting big upped for doing this on no money to spend hardly.
                              Bang on the money with this.

Much easier to crucify Holloway for not guiding us unbeaten to top of the league because he had a winger at RB all season though....

Comment

The criticism of Holloway has been his inability not to tinker when things are going well plus he didn't change to 4-4-2 because of us but someone told him. He needs to play the bulk of this team for the remaining games as he cannot afford another losing streak on his record just as the waverers like me
                                are beginning to come round. Next seasons friendly games is the time to experiment. Unless of course they want to give me a discount on my ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X