Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well done to the boys & the manager & coaching staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Not having that Ollie's stubbornness speaks for itself self he won't be told by anybody he's his own man right or wrong !
    Donkeys are stubborn as well

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      he's his own man right or wrong
      Yeah and in this case clearly wrong WRT 3-5-2 - for 3/4 of a farking season LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        credit where credits due, we played well today. we had no bite in the first half but the second half display was awesome to watch!! manning looked like he was wearing a norwich home kit by the end of the game, i was really impressed by his all round performance, hes a right battler. motm is a very hard one as the likes of lynch, ned, manning, smith and freeman all put in brilliant performances today. not one player had a bad game.

i love the 4 at the back, our defence just looks so solid now. absolutely loved the game today even though i wasn't there it was a performance that'll stop hitman's son supporting spurs instead.

eze brings so much to the team, hes an outlet and has that class that we've been lacking in the final third, hes always avaliable for a pass and just drifts through players whenever he has the ball. brilliant game

@nas, how many points on average have we picked up since switching to 4 at the back compared to playing 3 at the back? would love to know
        Just answered that on another thread. 11 points from a possible 18. So about 1.8 points per game, which would be good for 3rd in the table as things stand!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Now Ollie is doing miracles Can he bring Jesus back
          Ad play him as wing back

He plays for Citeh...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Yeah and in this case clearly wrong WRT 3-5-2 - for 3/4 of a farking season LOL!

Wether hes wrong 100% of the time I'm still not having he would be told by anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Now Ollie is doing miracles Can he bring Jesus back
              Ad play him as wing back

He plays for Citeh...

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Thanks bill, appreciate the feedback.
                Did you notice if any of the players we have wanted to see but have seen very little of, i.e. Sylla, were displaying attitude problems?
                No not really Fraggy the only one like that is that excuse Jet who is conspicuous by his absence.

The one to watch is Eze seen him at Wycombe friend has a box and in training real potential,
                Just on the scene next season could be really big for this kid,so much composure.

Also Smyth obviously others I like Kakay don't get a look,Bos and Oteh

Also the American lad Giles ? and Wheeler nearly forgot him.

Must admit that Mr Ramsey has done and is seemingly doing a good job

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Thging we havnt, its part of building this up and we werent ready earlier, anybody could see the way players were playing regardless of formations, players are settling and playing more as a team, got nothing to do with we could of been like this so many months ago, in some games we started doing little bits but always getting done, but ollies eventually getting a balance, but the youngsters have most definately picked everyone elses game up in my opinion.
                  spot on about the kids pinkie they freshened side up

Comment

As has the switch in system. Bidwell looks a solid left back at the moment where as before he looked a dreadful wing back.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      As has the switch in system. Bidwell looks a solid left back at the moment where as before he looked a dreadful wing back.
                      Looks a different player doesn't he?

Comment

Absolutely Tarbie. Saw him at Fulham and thought we signed a new player and the same today

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Just answered that on another thread. 11 points from a possible 18. So about 1.8 points per game, which would be good for 3rd in the table as things stand!
                          damn i wish the season started 6 games ago then! do you have any idea on the amount of goals we've scored and conceded?

its not been all that bad this season tbh, ollie still has a lot to do to win people over (including me) but thankfully for him we're all fickle! he admittedly has done a good job in bringing in players compared to jfh and ramsey before him. i do enjoy our never say die attitude and we do play good stuff at times, its defo better under ollie than it is jfh thats for sure. i actually enjoy going to games whereas under jfh it did actually feel like it was a chore at times coz the football was so dire

Comment

I'm still over the moon with this win, I really didn't see this one coming as we always struggle with Norwich, it will be great if we can play with confidence like we did in the second half now that we are safe, not that there was too much worry of going down!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              damn i wish the season started 6 games ago then! do you have any idea on the amount of goals we've scored and conceded?

its not been all that bad this season tbh, ollie still has a lot to do to win people over (including me) but thankfully for him we're all fickle! he admittedly has done a good job in bringing in players compared to jfh and ramsey before him. i do enjoy our never say die attitude and we do play good stuff at times, its defo better under ollie than it is jfh thats for sure. i actually enjoy going to games whereas under jfh it did actually feel like it was a chore at times coz the football was so dire
                              And there it is. An absolute waste of a season. Entirely down to the manager. Will he learn? I doubt it. Shame.

It's miles better than under JFH. But Ebola is more enticing than watching a JFH team play.

Comment

And Ollie is now also trying to appease the fans off the pitch.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...ng-balls-smith

Seems like a lot of lessons have been learnt and only bodes well on and off the pitch for next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X