Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well done to the boys & the manager & coaching staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done to the boys & the manager & coaching staff...

That was a top comeback performance out there, great bits of football & norwich couldnt cope & every players at it now aswell, so refreshing to see
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Just a shame it took him so long to sort the system, as I'm sure you would agree.

We'd be right in the mix if that change had come sooner. Still, better late than never.

Hoooooops.............

Comment

Fantastic result and delighted for the boys.

Makes you wonder what we could of achieved if IH had listened to the fans and ditched his god awful 352 system which has wasted a whole season.

Never mind. Vast improvements with the 442 and let’s hope if he stays on he plays to our strengths and not his own daft stubborn tactics.

Great result and love beating that lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Makes you wonder what we could of achieved if IH had listened to the fans and ditched his god awful 352 system which has wasted a whole season.

Never mind. Vast improvements with the 442 and let’s hope if he stays on he plays to our strengths and not his own daft stubborn tactics.

Agree completely, except its not a 442 haha
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Agree completely, except its not a 442 haha
            But it is a back 4.

And the lack of it was the problem.

Comment

No Washout, no 352 and the performance of the season. Fab result. IH has hopefully learned the lesson - better late than never I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                But it is a back 4.

And the lack of it was the problem.
                Oh totally agree, just my dumb pedantic nature... Today is a day for celebration... COYRSSSS
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Agree credit were it’s due, shame we have wasted season getting there but good run to end of season sets us up lovely for start of next

Today’s effort was top top the standard has Been set for everyone

Comment

Really showed what we are capable of today. Massively impressed by Manning, looked great out wide in a 4 man midfield. Smith had as good a game as he's had all season. Eze is a magician. Mas, Ned, Lynch all played great. Just a wonderful team performance.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Agree credit were it’s due, shame we have wasted season getting there but good run to end of season sets us up lovely for start of next

Today’s effort was top top the standard has Been set for everyone
                      Thging we havnt, its part of building this up and we werent ready earlier, anybody could see the way players were playing regardless of formations, players are settling and playing more as a team, got nothing to do with we could of been like this so many months ago, in some games we started doing little bits but always getting done, but ollies eventually getting a balance, but the youngsters have most definately picked everyone elses game up in my opinion.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Obviously not an Ollie fan, but credit where credit is due; he built a pretty good team over the past year with almost a non existent budget.
                        Yes, some decisions throughout the season left me scratching my head, but I didn't call for his, as I have no idea what goes on on the training ground or behind closed doors.
                        Really excited for next season, if we can hold onto most of our key players.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Thging we havnt, its part of building this up and we werent ready earlier, anybody could see the way players were playing regardless of formations, players are settling and playing more as a team, got nothing to do with we could of been like this so many months ago, in some games we started doing little bits but always getting done, but ollies eventually getting a balance, but the youngsters have most definately picked everyone elses game up in my opinion.
                          Sorry mate, but your talking guff. And let's be honest, you didn't watch any of the 1st half of the season that wasn't on Sky Sports. You only sussed out mid-season that you could watch the games on QPR+ with a VPN. You've told us as much on here.

The turning point was ditching 3 at the back, and everyone on here knows it. It's nothing to do with the players coming of age, or gelling, or whatever else. They were set up wrong, it's as simple as that.

Comment

Forgot to mention, Ned my MOTM; immense throughout....
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Forgot to mention, Ned my MOTM; immense throughout....
                              Had a great game. Real captains performance.

I don't think anyone had a bad game today!

Comment

Working...
                              X