Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well done to the boys & the manager & coaching staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Yes Sir and not to introduce another angle to argue in this thread but this is basically what TF said last night or is at least my interpretation
    Lol anything to take away giving ollie any credit, its getting ridiculas tbh
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• We've played 4 at the back at times and lost and we've won with the dreaded 3 at the back.....swings and roundabouts really as it is with most teams, most seasons.

For me though, it was the constant attempt to make wingbacks out of players who are not wingbacks that just puzzles me and why the switch to 4 at the back who are in their natural positions is the main focal point

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        We've played 4 at the back at times and lost and we've won with the dreaded 3 at the back.....swings and roundabouts really as it is with most teams, most seasons.

For me though, it was the constant attempt to make wingbacks out of players who are not wingbacks that just puzzles me and why the switch to 4 at the back who are in their natural positions is the main focal point
        Ashley young mush? hes an example of a winger turned wb, bet theres a few more! but agree it does swing & roundabouts

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Ashley young mush? hes an example of a winger turned wb, bet theres a few more! but agree it does swing & roundabouts
          I'm talking about QPR where IH tried to make a winger a rightback and a leftback a winger....crazy

Just not needed at Championship level IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            it was the constant attempt to make wingbacks out of players who are not wingbacks that just puzzles me and why the switch to 4 at the back who are in their natural positions is the main focal point
            Yes, that was really my main point above.

Comment

But Ashley Young is an international standard player Pinks. He's also lightening quick. Totally different proposition than trying to make a wing back out of Jordan Cousins or Jake Bidwell.

Comment

Lol anything to take away giving ollie any credit, its getting ridiculas tbh
                Mate take it up with TF the part Owner not me it’s his tweet

Comment

• Pinkie watching highlights is just that. A lot of us here have watched the 75mins of lowlights which obviously you haven't.

Comment

• Do any of you actually have full time jobs apart from tarbs? Wish I could sit at work all day on here so many cushy no's about, understand pinkie is retired but the rest are lucky chaps
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To be fair, Tony was sh*t faced yesterday and tweeting all sorts of stuff. Think it's daft myself. When you have 1.5m followers, why would you even go near Twitter after a few jars?!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Do any of you actually have full time jobs apart from tarbs? Wish I could sit at work all day on here so many cushy no's about
                        I don't have a full-time job mate. I work for myself from home at the moment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          But Ashley Young is an international standard player Pinks. He's also lightening quick. Totally different proposition than trying to make a wing back out of Jordan Cousins or Jake Bidwell.
                          Maybe but pavs quick, & another great cross from jake for mannings great header so maybe it wasnt that daft, but we have said we was a few players short in that formation

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            To be fair, Tony was sh*t faced yesterday and tweeting all sorts of stuff. Think it's daft myself. When you have 1.5m followers, why would you even go near Twitter after a few jars?!!!
                            Looked like he got into a row with Kevin Gallen too?

Comment

What so one minute he hasnt a danny what hes talking about, but when it suits the agenda he does lol

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                Pinkie watching highlights is just that. A lot of us here have watched the 75mins of lowlights which obviously you haven't.
                                Davie all ive said most of the season and last is patience and time is what is needed, & that i and a few others had abit of faith in ollie that he can turn things around which hes doing

Comment

Working...
                                X