Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well done to the boys & the manager & coaching staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that's two minutes wasted reading most of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Well youre talking as you say guff aswell, its mainly down to things changing but with the youngsters giving everyone a boost, problem with youre view tarbs is youre hatred for ollie clouds youre views and like a few you seem to think ollie should of listened to a few of you, yet he trains and coaches them every day & knows when youngsters are ready or not, they obviously werent before and eze was on loan which obviously swayed his opinion and why he made his comment in january about building a team around eze! ofwhich you seem to ignore......
      You been to the training ground,you seen them train ?

Even Mr Holloway could not miss Eze's undoubted potential

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        So that explains one player Frags
        Its all about timing westy, just like how good furrs is now & was prone to the odd errors not long ago, now hes looking the buisness now along with the others, and theyll only improve and get better & that is down to the manager & coaching staff for doing a great job, they need credit for how well there doing now, not why werent they played earlier
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Well youre talking as you say guff aswell, its mainly down to things changing but with the youngsters giving everyone a boost, problem with youre view tarbs is youre hatred for ollie clouds youre views and like a few you seem to think ollie should of listened to a few of you, yet he trains and coaches them every day & knows when youngsters are ready or not, they obviously werent before and eze was on loan which obviously swayed his opinion and why he made his comment in january about building a team around eze! ofwhich you seem to ignore......
          Stick by it pinks Holloway has his faults yes but team building takes time this squad was an unballanced bag of Dross , he's got the timing right with the young players , he was playing three_five to try to fill the m/f with players who couldn't get right even after twenty or more games his fault yep the players fault yep the young players he has brought in with pace skill and enthusiasm has given side the ability to defend from the front by pressing the oppo back giving the chance to play four _ four

Comment

Norwich fans moaning that they play back 4 and it don't work lol
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              The rest of my post explains 'my' views on the rest. No idea what goes on at training or behind closed doors.

I wouldn't it know Tarbs. Maybe someone on here who has made it to a few training sessions could shine some light on this?
              Seen them train quite a few times,he works hard and a good attitude
              just lacks composure at crucial moments and in most cases that is a gift
              and hard to teach.

In a nutshell to eager to please.Holloway shouts a lot but does not seem to involved tactically
              Last edited by Bill; 02-04-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Why call my opinion guff when ollie said as i repeat that in january he was going to do with to the squad building it around eze, he had it planned the way we are playing now, not cos he read on here and took supporters advice lol
                Cos you consistently fail to acknowledge the fact that Ollie made a hash of the first 7 months of this season. You're always looking to deflect blame from him, or put it down to us being 'a work in progress' or whatever.

If I'm honest, the thing that annoys me the most is I know full well you've only watched a fraction of the games, yet your prepared to go head to head with fans that go every week and tell them they're wrong.

Anyway, said enough. I'm gonna go enjoy the 3 points and cook something nice for my dinner.

Comment

hatred for ollie
                  when reasoned argument fails out comes the hatred for Ollie card. But Pinks knows perfectly well that it was never hatred, just immense frustration that Ollie seemed unable or unwilling to correct a very obvious flaw in the set up. I like the fact that Ollie wants to play football from the back, but we never had the right players to do that in a WB system.

I think even Ollie's most loyal supporters - probably including Pinks - know that too. It is no coincidence that things have improved since CR's role was redefined. If the pair of them can find consistency, most would take that.

Comment

Its all about timing westy, just like how good furrs is now & was prone to the odd errors not long ago, now hes looking the buisness now along with the others, and theyll only improve and get better & that is down to the manager & coaching staff for doing a great job, they need credit for how well there doing now, not why werent they played earlier
                    So none of the kids were ready start of season but all were ready come January???? Come on mate your better then that!!! They were simply not selected or part of plans plain and simple

But that’s neither here nor there now there in the mix now and we’re way better for it so we can at least agree on this.

Would also add Furlong was doing fine too just needed games but he never got them. Onwards and upwards

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Sorry mate, but your talking guff. And let's be honest, you didn't watch any of the 1st half of the season that wasn't on Sky Sports. You only sussed out mid-season that you could watch the games on QPR+ with a VPN. You've told us as much on here.

The turning point was ditching 3 at the back, and everyone on here knows it. It's nothing to do with the players coming of age, or gelling, or whatever else. They were set up wrong, it's as simple as that.
                      It’s between the two views surely? Several players have had a chance to show what they can do and have emerged as great prospects. Good players should be able to adapt to a system that suits the game in question. Looks like we could be set up well for next season as a result, as long as mistakes from this season are learned from.

Comment

Great goal from Manning today and nice to come out pleased with the result and the general performance. Big Smithy had as good a game today as he has had for us.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                          It’s between the two views surely? Several players have had a chance to show what they can do and have emerged as great prospects. Good players should be able to adapt to a system that suits the game in question. Looks like we could be set up well for next season as a result, as long as mistakes from this season are learned from.
                          Of course mate. But it shouldn't take 35 games to realise your formation isn't working and your best players are sat in the reserves, should it?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Stick by it pinks Holloway has his faults yes but team building takes time this squad was an unballanced bag of Dross , he's got the timing right with the young players , he was playing three_five to try to fill the m/f with players who couldn't get right even after twenty or more games his fault yep the players fault yep the young players he has brought in with pace skill and enthusiasm has given side the ability to defend from the front by pressing the oppo back giving the chance to play four _ four
                            And well said dogs, put better than did & absolutely right, yet they cant give him the praise for it, instead he should of done it earlier comments etc, hes timed it great with the youngsters and he saw what we was lacking in the side from last season, so he should get all the plaudits but doesnt.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

73 Manning has great knack of pinching and winning free kicks

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Seen them train quite a few times,he works hard and a good attitude
                                just lacks composure at crucial moments and in most cases that is a gift
                                and hard to teach.

In a nutshell to eager to please.Holloway shouts a lot but does not seem to involved tactically
                                Thanks bill, appreciate the feedback.
                                Did you notice if any of the players we have wanted to see but have seen very little of, i.e. Sylla, were displaying attitude problems?
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X