Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well done to the boys & the manager & coaching staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
    thging we havnt, its part of building this up and we werent ready earlier, anybody could see the way players were playing regardless of formations, players are settling and playing more as a team, got nothing to do with we could of been like this so many months ago, in some games we started doing little bits but always getting done, but ollies eventually getting a balance, but the youngsters have most definately picked everyone elses game up in my opinion.
    loooool

Comment

Just scared I could be watching Washington again at Hull......

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Sorry mate, but your talking guff. And let's be honest, you didn't watch any of the 1st half of the season that wasn't on Sky Sports. You only sussed out mid-season that you could watch the games on QPR+ with a VPN. You've told us as much on here.

The turning point was ditching 3 at the back, and everyone on here knows it. It's nothing to do with the players coming of age, or gelling, or whatever else. They were set up wrong, it's as simple as that.
        Well youre talking as you say guff aswell, its mainly down to things changing but with the youngsters giving everyone a boost, problem with youre view tarbs is youre hatred for ollie clouds youre views and like a few you seem to think ollie should of listened to a few of you, yet he trains and coaches them every day & knows when youngsters are ready or not, they obviously werent before and eze was on loan which obviously swayed his opinion and why he made his comment in january about building a team around eze! ofwhich you seem to ignore......
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          loooool
          I know shouldnt i be doing that instead lolol

Comment

Why were kids not playing from start of season or at least involved on bench

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Why were kids not playing from start of season or at least involved on bench
              Bugger it we should of had em playing when they was 15

Comment

Answer the question Pinks

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Well youre talking as you say guff aswell, its mainly down to things changing but with the youngsters giving everyone a boost, problem with youre view tarbs is youre hatred for ollie clouds youre views and like a few you seem to think ollie should of listened to a few of you, yet he trains and coaches them every day & knows when youngsters are ready or not, they obviously werent before and eze was on loan which obviously swayed his opinion and why he made his comment in january about building a team around eze! ofwhich you seem to ignore......
                  Mate, I've not said a single negative thing about Ollie today. Not 1, not in here, not at home watching the game, no negativity whatsoever. Reason for that is he got it correct today.

My dislike of Ollie doesnt cloud anything. I see things for what they are, I give credit where credit's due, and I speak my mind at all times. End of story!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    Just scared I could be watching Washington again at Hull......
                    You will get a shirt though

Comment

Answer the question Pinks
                      Eze on loan and my answer as to why others didn't start at beginning of season, goes back to my post earlier; no idea what happens at training ground or behind closed doors.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Eze on loan and my answer as to why others didn't start at beginning of season, goes back to my post earlier; no idea what happens at training ground or behind closed doors.
                        So that explains one player Frags

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          You love a scrap don't you.

Why gloat just admit your wrong,nothing wrong with failure as if you don't try you can't fail

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            Tell you What, Washington must be a hell of a player in training!

Comment

Mate, I've not said a single negative thing about Ollie today. Not 1, not in here, not at home watching the game, no negativity whatsoever. Reason for that is he got it correct today.

My dislike of Ollie doesnt cloud anything. I see things for what they are, I give credit where credit's due, and I speak my mind at all times. End of story!
                              Why call my opinion guff when ollie said as i repeat that in january he was going to do with to the squad building it around eze, he had it planned the way we are playing now, not cos he read on here and took supporters advice lol

Comment

So that explains one player Frags
                                The rest of my post explains 'my' views on the rest. No idea what goes on at training or behind closed doors.
                                Tell you What, Washington must be a hell of a player in training!

I wouldn't it know Tarbs. Maybe someone on here who has made it to a few training sessions could shine some light on this?
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X