Reading FC fans comments on last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    This. And Blue asks what has the penalty taker got to do with Holloway? How can a manager not know who his penalty taker is? Most managers have a benny when the players change it because they will have had the chosen ones practising in training - so presumably that's something else we don't do.
    Well said!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Ok, so who's 2nd and 3rd choice penalty takers? Or have our management team been outwitted by a substitution that they themselves made?!! Ha ha
      Players must of known something! When the ball was hit out of bidwell’s hands by the reading player, luongo retrieved the ball and handed back to Bidwell! I saw that clearly at the game and on the highlights this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
        Players must of known something! When the ball was hit out of bidwell’s hands by the reading player, luongo retrieved the ball and handed back to Bidwell! I saw that clearly at the game and on the highlights this morning
        So Ollie was chatting sh*t in his press conference then? Even worse if that's the case!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          My God, some of you have it bad. Smith is not the messiah and would we have had that much possession with him on the pitch - not a chance. Don't talk turd about disrespecting the fans, where have those extra 2,000 been all season? You witnessed so much better than we have watched all season. He picked a team he though best for this game. Proper finishing and we would have won at a cruise. So please stop with the boring agenda - we murdered them other than the goal scorer (that we simply don't possess) so bore off
          Well said blue, this place has been took over, same posted after every game and if we win excuses are made for us doing so
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

My God, some of you have it bad. Smith is not the messiah and would we have had that much possession with him on the pitch - not a chance. Don't talk turd about disrespecting the fans, where have those extra 2,000 been all season? You witnessed so much better than we have watched all season. He picked a team he though best for this game. Proper finishing and we would have won at a cruise. So please stop with the boring agenda - we murdered them other than the goal scorer (that we simply don't possess) so bore off
            What are you on about, i have not posted on this thread!

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Now that’s the point and think why he’s took pop at attacking players as he would expected one of them to step up
              Exactly. Not the managers fault that his expected attacking penalty taker bottled it in my book.

Comment

According to the Reading posters, We had enough chances to get a goal or two. I sincerely hope Sylla will get a start sooner rather than later. He is a goalscorer!!!....end of story..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                  Can he take a pen!!!!!
                  tbh id put more faith in smyth or eze taking a pen over our strike force washington shite smith not great when the balls on the floor sylla probably go to him over the other two tbh.

Comment

Comment

Maybe seeing as that was only our second pen of the season, and Smith gets dragged all over the oppos penalty area everytime he plays and never gets awarded a penalty, could explain the confusion over who should be taking it?
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Maybe seeing as that was only our second pen of the season, and Smith gets dragged all over the oppos penalty area everytime he plays and never gets awarded a penalty, could explain the confusion over who should be taking it?
                        I was thinking the same thing, first penalty since the opening fixture, it's not like the good old days when we actually got penalties and Charlie was always there to step up! I lost the stream just on time to miss it, it wasn't a good penalty but wasn't quite as poor as many said, it doesn't matter though, he didn't score, we didn't finish our chances in a match we dominated, we lost, bring on Norwich!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Even you couldn't put the words 'He' and 'thought' in the same sentence. Freudian slip?

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I was thinking the same thing, first penalty since the opening fixture, it's not like the good old days when we actually got penalties and Charlie was always there to step up! I lost the stream just on time to miss it, it wasn't a good penalty but wasn't quite as poor as many said, it doesn't matter though, he didn't score, we didn't finish our chances in a match we dominated, we lost, bring on Norwich!
                            Stream was bad. I even reported it to QPR plus and got that generic response about clearing your cookies etc.
                            I replied that I would stick with the free illegal streams in the future as they seem more stable
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Stream was bad. I even reported it to QPR plus and got that generic response about clearing your cookies etc.
                              I replied that I would stick with the free illegal streams in the future as they seem more stable
                              To be fair to them, I've watched 70 or 80% of the games televised on there this season and on the whole the coverage has been very good. It was ropey for the first few weeks, but since then this is the first major problem I've had with the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Watching that clip makes that penalty attempt look even more pathetic than it seemed at the ground. I feel sick seeing it again.... PATHETIC!!!!!!! As for our gutless ‘strikers’ not stepping up to want to take the penalty.....words fail me. HTF is Bidwell our assigned penalty taker??????

Comment

Working...
                                X