Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading FC fans comments on last night

http://www.royals.org/forum/viewtopi...5d47c272377176

Few of them rate us as best they’ve seen at home all season including Wolves!
    Are we a clinical striker away from being a team who can challenge next season?

So there it is. We need a decent, natural strikeforce. Not the likes of Bonger Washington.

Where's Cisse? Tell him he can do his Mr Denzil clothing range - as long as he takes his chances like before..... Even if he is 147 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

I don't think we will be a promotion team Westy I've always said the manager should stay this season and I'd probably agree for next season while the rebuilding unfinished , I can't can't see us being top 6 while Ollie is in charge because of his addiction to tinkering , there was no reason to change that starting line up / Smith can't play 2games in 3days it's not as tho reading are a stronger challenge that Norwich , Washington maybe a very nice lad but unfortunately he's not a very nice striker if he was saving players for Norwich then he is misguided at best or disrespectful to reading at worse ,

Comment

Regardless of what everyone feels Ollie did wrong with the lineup, strategies, penalty takers, we played them off the pitch and with any kind of finishing and decent defending on their goal, we win this match probably comfortably!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I don't think we will be a promotion team Westy I've always said the manager should stay this season and I'd probably agree for next season while the rebuilding unfinished , I can't can't see us being top 6 while Ollie is in charge because of his addiction to tinkering , there was no reason to change that starting line up / Smith can't play 2games in 3days it's not as tho reading are a stronger challenge that Norwich , Washington maybe a very nice lad but unfortunately he's not a very nice striker if he was saving players for Norwich then he is misguided at best or disrespectful to reading at worse ,
          Always play your best available team, if we were to lose to Norwich now what a stupid decision that was last night. It’s almost that he invites trouble onto himself, things are going too well so think I will tinker again. Would rather try and win you’re next game not the one after it, especially with 3,000 travelling fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Always play your best available team, if we were to lose to Norwich now what a stupid decision that was last night. It’s almost that he invites trouble onto himself, things are going too well so think I will tinker again. Would rather try and win you’re next game not the one after it, especially with 3,000 travelling fans.
            agree with this and this is the reason we need to get shot of him
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              ....and totally disrespectful to the 3,000 of us who stood in the p.issing rain last night. The bloke is a moron - gets a winning formation and then just cannot help himself, he has to f.ucking tinker. He simply has to go in the summer. Enough.

Comment

Think far more likely he will get new contract than be sacked.

Real shame as have makings of pretty decent side.

As for lack of striker he started Washington and had Sylla on bench. Almost like he has something against us scoring.

Comment

That Aluko is decent - we need someone like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamin View Post
                    That Aluko is decent - we need someone like him.
                    Can he take a pen!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Think far more likely he will get new contract than be sacked.

Real shame as have makings of pretty decent side.

As for lack of striker he started Washington and had Sylla on bench. Almost like he has something against us scoring.
                      Hopefully as yes hes building up a pretty good team, looking forward to next season and the remainder of this, great to see us playing some nice football aswell.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Hopefully as yes hes building up a pretty good team, looking forward to next season and the remainder of this, great to see us playing some nice football aswell.
                        Would get more points with a decent manager. Complete balls up of an appointment. Thanks Uncle!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

No we're a competent manager away!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Pinky I've never wanted him out cos we don't know what we'd get in his place , the squad wasn't as good as his haters would like to think I honestly think his handling of the young players has been spot on saying that come on Buddy can you justify his tinkering with side that was on a roll and in all honesty can you say Norwich are an easier touch than Reading
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 31-03-2018, 11:06 PM.

Comment

and he played Washington.

Comment

Working...
                              X