No announcement yet.

Bidwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we got it I assumed Bidwell would take it because he took that one last year.

Comment

as far as im concerned he is the clubs penalty taker so why oh why did holloway say what he said it dosnt matter i will give ollie a big kiss tommorow hes still me baby but i so much wished ferdinand didnt sack warnock
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

So I ask again, is it not the manager's call as to who takes penalty kicks. If so, why the Ollie sham rant? If not, are u telling me in the heat of a game the players themselves get that pick?

Comment

He never looked confident and he kind of ran at the ball from a right angle. Was never going score when we saw him getting ready proper bag of nerves but credit to the guy who stood up and came forward when others hid

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            if we get one tomorrow or should i say later who will take it
            I will take the Farking thing and we will win one nil.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Harsh on Bidwell he hit the ball well , the keeper did well that's the game , give Bidwell a break look at the starting forwards

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Harsh on Bidwell he hit the ball well , the keeper did well that's the game , give Bidwell a break look at the starting forwards
                I Thought he could have done better with it. Plenty of power but it was pretty much straight at the keeper. Routine save imo.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He did a proffesional job when the attackers shied away from it. IMO, that is. Not the best placed penalties but anyway..
                  Last edited by Shania; 02-04-2018, 10:57 AM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Gordon Bennett if the keeper had gone right or left you'd all be saying great strike ! the keeper read it well how many pens are scored when hit straight down the middle with force

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      the keeper read it well
                      Bidwell's run up was from an angle which made it easier to tell which side it was going. It was also a comfortable height for him. Had it been lower or higher he probably wouldn't have got to it. Bottom line, it wasn't a well taken pen. The one he blasted in last season (see video I posted above) was far superior and left the keeper with no chance. No blame attached to him for having the bottle to step up of course, or even for missing as you can't score them all.

Comment

Working...
                      X