No announcement yet.

Bidwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have had Smithies take one before Bidwell.

Comment

I’ve never rated him. Not once have I watched him and been impressed.

Your centre forward should be demanding to take penalties in my opinion

Comment

He’s been better recently but he’s no penalty taker

Comment

Frustrating but must be a reason he was on the pen? Maybe he sticks them away with ease in training who knows.

Let's not be to harsh on him.

Comment

I just read that Ollie was furious that Bidwell took the penalty, it sounds like it was decided by the players which is odd!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Good left back in a 442, but never a scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Frustrating but must be a reason he was on the pen? Maybe he sticks them away with ease in training who knows.

Let's not be to harsh on him.
                This

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  I just read that Ollie was furious that Bidwell took the penalty, it sounds like it was decided by the players which is odd!
                  Another inditement or manager if there is selected taker chosen by boss and they ignored

Comment

Manager Holloway was unhappy his attacking players did not want to take the penalty.

He said: “They were hanging on for grim death at the end and then to top that off we’ve missed a penalty.

“I’ve had some words to say about that, because I’ve got a defender who was shouting about taking the penalty more than the forwards who were on the pitch.
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

pressure got to him i expect , at least he stood up . but another case of bad management as we should have a designated taker and another if they are off the pitch

Comment

Isnt Bidwell our designated penalty taker?

Comment

Shows that the management have not got a scobbie doo they should have a penalty taker appointed to take pens and another one to take them if the main one is not on the pitch.

Comment

think wash is our penalty taker

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                              Shows that the management have not got a scobbie doo they should have a penalty taker appointed to take pens and another one to take them if the main one is not on the pitch.

Comment

conor is the penalty taker- and as poor a finisher as he is, i bet my house that had he been on the pitch when we got the penalty, he would've stuck it in and we'd have something from today.

Comment

Working...
                                X