QPR to off load trio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Because we have players leaving doesn't we won't bring in players ! imo we could get better than what we've got at the back on far better terms , as said out all the out of contract players Robinson is only one worth making an effort to keep
    Imo we need a solid spine Smithies Robinson Scowen/Luongo Smyth/Eze.

Worst scenario Smithies goes along with Robinson,Ned and say Scowen/Luongo,
    who do you think we could get at the back to replace them on better terms given
    our finances??

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Imo we need a solid spine Smithies Robinson Scowen/Luongo Smyth/Eze.

Worst scenario Smithies goes along with Robinson,Ned and say Scowen/Luongo,
      who do you think we could get at the back to replace them on better terms given
      our finances??
      Not sure we will get better but if ned is not interested in taking a min of 50% pay deduction then he has to be 1st off for financial reasons
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Baps out of contract??
        Don't think so mate. The players that I'm aware of are Ned, Robinson, Perch, Kaykay, Mackie, JET and then a load of the U23/U18 squads. I think all 6 will probably go (although I hope I'm wrong about Robinson), and I think that will leave us very light across the back 4.

U18/23's I think needs trimming anyway. We've been guilt of hoarding young players in recent years. When you see the likes of Smyth and Eze coming through you understand why, but for every young player that makes the 1st team, there are 4 or 5 that are destined to play at a lower level.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Not sure we will get better but if ned is not interested in taking a min of 50% pay deduction then he has to be 1st off for financial reasons
          Think Ned will be off as no way will he take that sort of cut imo

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            Think Ned will be off as no way will he take that sort of cut imo
            On a free transfer there will be plenty of sides willing to pick up his wages on a 2 year deal I'm sure.

Comment

I think we might also see some in contract players Washington syla , could see Luongo making a move to fund players coming in

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                On a free transfer there will be plenty of sides willing to pick up his wages on a 2 year deal I'm sure.
                You'd pay him 35k a WK tarbs? Seriously for a championship side to pay out?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

There will be lower prem sides willing to give Ned a 1/2 yr deal on the wages he wants. I think its the right move to let him go unless he takes a substantial pay cut

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    You'd pay him 35k a WK tarbs? Seriously for a championship side to pay out?
                    Do we even know he's on as much as that? Personally I'd guess more like 25k. He was on more on his previous deal, but it's common knowledge he took a big pay cut with his last contract renewal.

Silly money being chucked about at the top of the Championship now though mate. John Terry has to be on at least 50 bags a week hasn't he? I reckon for a top Championship side or as a squad player at a club towards the bottom of the Prem, Ned could easily negotiate 25k a week on a free transfer.

Comment

Are these 3 out of contract?, or is a case that these will be let go as well as letting go Ned, Robbo etc

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Good god no....! I would rather our youngsters were coached by people who actually could play the game and don't just bundle and miss-control the ball before running off the pitch, lack a football brain and charge around like a headless chicken then miss sitters.
                        like the winner against liverpool

Comment

Working...
                        X