• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR to off load trio?

Sylla,Mackie and Perch.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...e-perch-mirror

Seems sensible. None are bad players, but not what we need for the future

Comment

Hits, simultaneously, will be elated and bereft........
      Last edited by Rangers77; 30-03-2018, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Bereft, yep hits let's here you son!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think someone like Mackie could probably help out the youngsters but at this stage I doubt he would want to take a coaching role. Sylla can go, wouldn't mind keeping Perch as backup but I'm not fussed if he goes either.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not convinced Mackie is as good a Boy Scout as we all think

Comment

Yes of course it's there to be discussed but it more fake news nothing we haven't already unofficially known I'm going to shock posters by saying at least another five will go including Ned

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Yes of course it's there to be discussed but it more fake news nothing we haven't already unofficially known I'm going to shock posters by saying at least another five will go including Ned
                Totally agree I see it as a huge clean out. I just hope we keep hold of our young players that have helped turn our season
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  None of those a problem but club have to be careful to leave some experience especially at the back.

Do not need another Clint Hill situation

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    None of those a problem but club have to be careful to leave some experience especially at the back.

Do not need another Clint Hill situation
                    This is my concern.

I think we will (and probably need to) reduce the size of our squad further this summer. I'm really not sure if any of our out of contract players will be retained. Let's be honest, Robinson seems the be the only one that is out of contract that all of us on here agree we should hang onto.

If you look at the players that are out of contract, aside from JET and Mackie, they are all defenders. Then if you look at the youngsters coming through, they are almost all attacking minded midfielders or forwards. I hope we have a plan because we will be worryingly light at the back next season as things stand!

Comment

Because we have players leaving doesn't we won't bring in players ! imo we could get better than what we've got at the back on far better terms , as said out all the out of contract players Robinson is only one worth making an effort to keep

Comment

Baps out of contract??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Baps out of contract??
                          Don't think so bud

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I think someone like Mackie could probably help out the youngsters but at this stage I doubt he would want to take a coaching role.
                            Good god no....! I would rather our youngsters were coached by people who actually could play the game and don't just bundle and miss-control the ball before running off the pitch, lack a football brain and charge around like a headless chicken then miss sitters.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Totally agree I see it as a huge clean out. I just hope we keep hold of our young players that have helped turn our season
                              i dont think any of the youngsters will go tbh, they'd be mad too. they're getting regular game time now in a comfortable environmemt with one of the best youth coaches in the uk overseeing their development with very little pressure on them. sure they're probably aiming to play in the prem one day but if they left now they'd have to completely uproot themselves, try and settle in an academy at another club and then head out on loan to a championship or league 1 club anyway.

i think the clearout will happen with our senior players if anything especially now that we're a selling club. smithies for example deserves to play at a higher level than us (even though i'd rather he stayed) and could have easily been in the england setup this season if he played in the prem plus lumley is looking like a quality keeper and ready to step into our first side so i reckon we'll be aiming to sell smithies in the summer

Comment

Working...
                              X