Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing post count for a new member.
    Almost forgot; welcome to the board
    Is the friends of Fulham board a bit too scary for you?
    Never mind, all are welcome on here, I'm sure the locals will take great care of you.
    Feel free to use the PM function if I can be of any further assistance.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Ben You never sold out the away end simples!!! You quickly see when you sit and look at the away end how many gaps there were your last two visits, just as there have been gaps in our following at yours our last two visits difference is I’m big enough to admit it

Fraggy he’s here because its probably boring posting with three or four on there own forums or he’s been outted by them as a wrongun and been seen off.

Corbs I don’t mind Fulham, play some lovely football and probably the best side currently, always a good awayday too so there is nothing not to like. Unfortunately for them the best side in play offs are rarely successful in them. Shame the quality on the pitch is it matched off it

Comment

They looked as good as I have seen first half at theirs but then we battered them second half and should have won it.
        I agree about the clappers though - hilarious.
        As you say Westie they could well bottle it again in the playoffs like they did against Reading last year.

Comment

Working...
        X