Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting story and got me thinking of Phil Beard

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...mpression=true

Reckon us beating them in play off was major catalyst of this. When you read parts you could replace name with beard given reckless spending. Difference is we blew our money trying stay in prem they blew it and still do trying to get out of it

Oh what could have been for us if we never had beard in charge

Can't see how they have any grounds to sue.

He would of been given a budget to work with and the decision makers at the club would have to sanction things not to mention they hired him in the first place.

If they won It'd open a very messy can of worms with clubs doing the same thing when looking for a fall guy due to fark up's that they were also complicit in.

Agree about Beard. Totally out of his depth. Not a football man by any stretch and just threw money away like there was no tomorrow. Should of had a person with a bit of nouse on players value, worth etc before agreeing to every silly request made by Wanchors Rigg and Hughesless. Dare I say it Les would of fitted that bill. He is literally putting out fires at the moment but would of been a much better brain to have overseeing transfer dealings when we were splashing the cash.

Hindsight eh!

Comment

Agree Jimmy. We got to much too soon with the wrong person saying yes or no. I would guess if Hoos and Les were there at time we would probably not have wasted quarter of a billon and would be like Leicester, Burnley or Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Agree Jimmy. We got to much too soon with the wrong person saying yes or no. I would guess if Hoos and Les were there at time we would probably not have wasted quarter of a billon and would be like Leicester, Burnley or Brighton
        Gutting aint it mate!

Comment

The difference is that the board seem to have agreed a figure and this fella have significantly exceeded his authority. In our model, it seems there was no fixed budget and all purchases were sanctioned
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
          X