X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was joking!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      that was why we were cfoncerned he`d do a hatchet job on the scene ,but as i said ,he didnt .
      Do you still come out to Skinhead dos 72 ? Like ,Up the Junction ,the old ,Set The Tone etc
      And to be fair to Rastamouse ,the documentary wasnt about 79 skins ,it was what the scene is now . The Skinhead scene is far better now than what it was in the 80s ,no doubt .
      no don't go out to any of those gaffs vesps , it was a time and a place for me , was on the old ' london skinheads 70's early 80's ' site before it went to facebook , knocked about with spencer G from st helier in the party days

Comment

Not alone 77; thought that for the longest time; also thought he was a really old git until recently
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

If you've not seen it, give this a whirl. Its very funny and very accurate for people from the Shire like myself

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p060n0fk
          Gloucester R's - No Sheep Shagging Allowed

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            We bringing that thread back to life then?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              It was a joke mate.
              I know, mate. I was trying to set up a ‘nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition’ joke, but I failed miserably ;)
              QPR since 1993
              WATRB since 2015
              First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                I know, mate. I was trying to set up a ‘nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition’ joke, but I failed miserably ;)
                I gave up too!

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                  Haha, yes, I get it now - it was just a shade too subtle I think Peter!

Comment

You could have an induction questionnaire
                    1. When did you start supporting QPR?
                    2. Favourite player
                    3. Favourite band
                    4. Favourite Mafia film?
                    5. The Clash or The Jam?
                    6. Favourite The Who song
                    7. Favourite dance choonage
                    8. Were you ever brought up 3 doors or less from entrance to LR - Y/N
                    9. Grifter or Chopper
                    10. Which colour parka green, blue or brown
                    11. Jumbo Chords - Lois or Wrangler
                    12. Highest break on pot black snooker 6ft by 3
                    13. Favourite trainers
                    14. BBC micro or C64
                    15. Sega or Nintendo
                    16. Favourite QPR game
                    17. Which position did you play football at school
                    18. Which club apart from Chelsea do you dislike the most
                    19. Saddest day supporting QPR
                    20. Favourite QPR kit
                    Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 29-03-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_Y4MbUCLY

Looks as though it might work?

But also looks like a case of "You had to be there!"

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        You could have an induction questionnaire
                        1. When did you start supporting QPR?
                        2. Favourite player
                        3. Favourite band
                        4. Favourite Mafia film?
                        5. The Clash or The Jam?
                        6. Favourite The Who song
                        7. Favourite dance choonage
                        8. Were you ever brought up 3 doors or less from entrance to LR - Y/N
                        9. Grifter or Chopper
                        10. Which colour parka green, blue or brown
                        11. Jumbo Chords - Lois or Wrangler
                        12. Highest break on pot black snooker 6ft by 3
                        13. Favourite trainers
                        14. BBC micro or C64
                        15. Sega or Nintendo
                        16. Favourite QPR game
                        17. Which position did you play football at school
                        18. Which club apart from Chelsea do you dislike the most
                        19. Saddest day supporting QPR
                        20. Favourite QPR kit
                        Excellent questions mate ,reckon Hubble could use them for Hubbles Bubble
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I agree that a thread might be useful. I'd been reading these boards for quite a while but felt a bit awkward butting in - as someone put it earlier its a bit like going up to a bunch of people at the pub and just joining in their conversation! Making a new thread can be a bit intimidating if you don't have much to say other than "hello I'm new," so I just complained about wing backs.

Even though I made a thread I'll say hello again here - I'm over in Toronto now and don't have many people to chat about QPR (or football) with here so its nice to have this and to read others opinions, especially if I'm not able to watch a match.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
                            I agree that a thread might be useful. I'd been reading these boards for quite a while but felt a bit awkward butting in - as someone put it earlier its a bit like going up to a bunch of people at the pub and just joining in their conversation! Making a new thread can be a bit intimidating if you don't have much to say other than "hello I'm new," so I just complained about wing backs.

Even though I made a thread I'll say hello again here - I'm over in Toronto now and don't have many people to chat about QPR (or football) with here so its nice to have this and to read others opinions, especially if I'm not able to watch a match.
                            Welcome again fellow Canuck, I'm in Stoney Creek, do you not watch the matches on QPR+?
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

1 1962 2 Rodders 3 the Who 4 Godfather 5 Jam 6 Squeeze box/Won't get fooled again
                              7 Skinhead moon stomp 8 no 9 track bike built from 2nd hand bits 10 Green 11 cords your joking
                              12 only played on full size at Lucannia nor the Bell Hounslow 13 Lacoste 14 boring 15 boring
                              16 67 away at brum semi L/Cup 4-1 17 winger 18 Naaaarrrwich 19 Losing Naaarrrrrwich 76
                              20 Guiness away red/black

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                                Welcome again fellow Canuck, I'm in Stoney Creek, do you not watch the matches on QPR+?
                                Hi again, Gator, thanks.
                                You ever in Roncesvalles? I saw someone there a couple years ago wearing a QPR shirt and I had to double take, couldn't believe it.

I usually do watch on QPR+, sometimes have to miss it if I'm busy (or hungover and don't wake up early enough). Before I'd wait for the once every couple months match that was televised and head to whatever place in Little Portugal I could convince to put the match on for me - big improvement to be able to watch most of them.

I've heard from a friend from Hamilton that there's a chance they'll be getting a club - level below MLS or something, you heard anything along those lines? From what he says it seems there'd be good potential for support there. Might not be remembering this right so I might be way off base

Comment

Working...
                                X