No announcement yet.

New members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant seem to bring myself to make the changeover from forum to the real world.
    Ive seen Brighton so many times and Matty once or twice. Cant bring myself to say alright son im from the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      I cant seem to bring myself to make the changeover from forum to the real world.
      Ive seen Brighton so many times and Matty once or twice. Cant bring myself to say alright son im from the internet.
      Oh, you and Matty are both in there too, aren't you? Seems like it's full of us.

Comment

You as well Kev?
        How come you know what they look like then?
        (other than Mattys avatar that is )

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          you never struck me as shy Stan !
          I used to post on the now defunct UK Skinheads website ,not quite the same as here i know , but it worked well there ,and you had a rough idea who you were talking to. To be fair they used to dig people out about their Skinhead credentials ,so it didnt always go well !
          was a skinhead 77 / 82 , think don letts got it really wrong , will see him at 'portobello live' in a few weeks and tell him

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            was a skinhead 77 / 82 , think don letts got it really wrong , will see him at 'portobello live' in a few weeks and tell him
            In what way mate?
            I thought he tried to portray it as a scene that got hijacked unfairly. Was that not the case?

Comment

I’m Barry. Sad retired git with lifelong R’s affliction. Still teach geography when my old school is desperate. Live in Wiltshire and - as if anyone cares - I was a contestant on last Monday’s Chase ( 19th) if anyone wants to see my ugly mug in action on catch up.

Comment

the race thing was about , but never took off . west london wouldn't have it , skrewdriver tried to kick off there blood and honour thing but the scene was dead by then they were all in their 30's playing to 16 year olds

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  You as well Kev?
                  How come you know what they look like then?
                  (other than Mattys avatar that is )
                  Brighton told me and were he plots and i instantly knew mucker.
                  Matty was outside one game end of last season with people i was with, found out after it was him via here as well.
                  Oh and add to that they were both singing 'fark off bungle, fark off ollie. That made it pretty obvious they were from watrb.

Comment

the race thing was about , but never took off . west london wouldn't have it , skrewdriver tried to kick off there blood and honour thing but the scene was dead by then they were all in their 30's playing to 16 year olds
                    Ah ok, so it was a bit overblown in the documentary than from the sound of it.

Comment

Think we should be able to vet New posters Mrs to see if they can join. If fit they can become 24/7 mods so we can sort their better halves out
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Ill deffo watch that on catch up mate, how did you get on?

Comment

you'd be surprised at how natural it is lol. i used to do a lot of gaming and was part of a community for 12 years or so, a few times a year a big group of us meet up in different cities for the weekend and just get hammered. heck, i even met my fiance on said game

Comment

Ah ok, so it was a bit overblown in the documentary than from the sound of it.
                            don has knocked about with the clash and BAD for years and DJ'd at various grove parties , he never hung out with any skinheads .

Comment

I'm over in R block Mark. The furthest seat to the right of the stand.
                              Nice one Croydon - I’m row L from memory. Love it their. Always half decent atmosphere 😀😀😀
                              Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Quite a few of us in R. Pretty sure Westy, Ginge and 77 are in there too.
                                That’s good to know 👌👍
                                Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Working...
                                X