New members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Yes mate ,it was good . Old Rastamouse isn`t everyones cup of tea but he was fair ,and it wasn`t the hatchet job a lot of people were expecting .
    Yes, it was very enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Your local Ruby house has a dance floor mate? Sounds good
      It sure does Jack, even the floor lights up
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        I think it is necessary for new members to go through an inquisition...
        If I was a new member to this board, I honestly wouldn't expect this.
        QPR since 1993
        WATRB since 2015
        First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Greetings from sunny Gloucestershire, my name is Mark and I am long time lurker, very occasional poster and mad Rss fan. First game was Bristol City away in the 77/78 season. We lost 3-1 that day. Hasn't really got much better over the preceding 40 years. Current season ticket holder in the R Block.
          Gloucester R's - No Sheep Shagging Allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Gloucester_R View Post
            Greetings from sunny Gloucestershire, my name is Mark and I am long time lurker, very occasional poster and mad Rss fan. First game was Bristol City away in the 77/78 season. We lost 3-1 that day. Hasn't really got much better over the preceding 40 years. Current season ticket holder in the R Block.
            I'm over in R block Mark. The furthest seat to the right of the stand.

Comment

I'm over in R block Mark. The furthest seat to the right of the stand.
              Quite a few of us in R. Pretty sure Westy, Ginge and 77 are in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Never mind that, who the f uck are you ?

Comment

Nice one Mark ,glad to make your acquaintance !
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Bloody Jonah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Quite a few of us in R. Pretty sure Westy, Ginge and 77 are in there too.
                      We may even have chatted without knowing it which would be surreal.
                      There is a bloke called Adam I chatted to in my row and he turned out to be a fellow poster on not606

Comment

We may even have chatted without knowing it which would be surreal.
                        There is a bloke called Adam I chatted to in my row and he turned out to be a fellow poster on not606
                        Well, I'm in row R, next to last seat the other end from you if you ever want to say hello.

Comment

Well, I'm in row R, next to last seat the other end from you if you ever want to say hello.
                          I'm in row M mate. So do you mean last but one seat from S Block or second from the end of the same section of seats as me?

Comment

I'm in row M mate. So do you mean last but one seat from S Block or second from the end of the same section of seats as me?
                            By the aisle between R and S.
                            Always around at half time as I pay all my visits to the downstairs room during the hoofball.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              It's a free for all on here. You've just gotta start talking.... LOL.
                              Haha so true, just jump straight in and start the proverbial swinging.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

By the aisle between R and S.
                                Always around at half time as I pay all my visits to the downstairs room during the hoofball.
                                Ok, I will wander over one game and say hello.

Comment

Working...
                                X