No announcement yet.

Sack, leave as is, or extend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topper, There in lies the problem our manager does not do the basics like play players in their correct position or play a system that suits the players you have at your disposal. Away record is still painful based on the 18 months he has been here so thank the man and look for someone else.

Comment

Surely next season's formation, if he's still in charge, depends on who stays and who, if any comes in. He will probably sign a couple of natural wing backs and the clown will start with a flat back 4. If he does stay for another season, that ridiculous hat has to go.

Comment

Suppose we are stuck with him for another season. Such a frustrating Manager. Eventually things start going right then he cannot resist trying to be clever and change things. The only reason we have won more points from losing positions is because of his failure to get it right from the start.
        We still need 3 more points to equal last year and 10pts for the previous year so not really progressing. He needs to start the season well or more people will vote with feet.

Comment

Where's the option to sack him now?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            No real point now so few games left.

See over 60% still want him gone end of season. Seems people need more than a mini run of results to properly trust in him given how things have gone. Fall into that category myself. No doubt he can get players geed up but that is all he offers and just not enough for us to properly progress.

Slightly concerned 2 people would like to extend his contract. That said one of those is Pinkie and not sure he should be allowed to effectively vote for himself?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

See over 60% still want him gone end of season. Seems people need more than a mini run of results to properly trust in him given how things have gone. Fall into that category myself. No doubt he can get players geed up but that is all he offers and just not enough for us to properly progress.

Slightly concerned 2 people would like to extend his contract. That said one of those is Pinkie and not sure he should be allowed to effectively vote for himself?
              Lol or just maybe anyone positives gave up posting on here or darnt for them getting put in there place
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

That's a bit pointless isn't it?

Comment

60% of 18 votes - you really need to get out more

Comment

He really does need to be gone at the end of the season but, i would bet pinkies house on him at least seeing out his contract.

Bungle loves him.

#willmanageformonkeynuts
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                      60% of 18 votes - you really need to get out more
                      Poll has only just restarted. Can only go with what we have so far. Will be interested to see how it develops.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        He really does need to be gone at the end of the season but, i would bet pinkies house on him at least seeing out his contract.

Bungle loves him.

#willmanageformonkeynuts
                        I would bet Pinkie's Peaky Blinders cap on it.

Comment

cant see any reason for keeping him on, I think someone else will get better performances from this bunch of players. not sure who? but should deffo not be someone out of work .got to get someone who's doing well or showing promise at other clubs, like we did with Warnock when he was at palace, not just on the out of work merry go round

Comment

No time like the present! He's had long enough, and the only thing he has delivered is inconsitency. Exactly what happened with the dockers.

Time to look to the future. Ollie was a throwback appointment on the cheap, the board played the sentimentality card and a lot of people still can't get past that.

Comment

No time like the present! He's had long enough, and the only thing he has delivered is inconsitency. Exactly what happened with the dockers.

Time to look to the future. Ollie was a throwback appointment on the cheap, the board played the sentimentality card and a lot of people still can't get past that.
                              Who would be your choice?

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                                Who would be your choice?
                                Sack Sack Sack but is not going to happen as he is cheap,Tonys mate and he wears that ####ing stupid hat.

My choice dont know it depends on who is available on the merry go round and who would come here already discussed on here.

Come to think of it its a bit like a merry go round on here but i guess thats football

Comment

Working...
                                X